Amplifier Calculator

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
After a while i thought myself "Time to make another Spreadsheet for PG" :ROFLMAO:

Well this time it´s nothing to fancy (still busy with the rework of the Ship Build Calculator) but i thought that this one might be usefull for some Pilots that use Amplifiers or wanna change some of them without jumping all the time between them and then trying to figure out how much gold they would need in total.

So i did make an little "Amplifier Calculator" where you can mix and match all current ingame Amplifiers their effect and their 1st time purchase Gold costs along with the renewal Gold costs after they ran out. The only thing i couldn´t really implement here are the country values but i think that Pilots who purchase Gold at a regular basis should know their currency prices.

So without further delay enjoy this little tool.

Amplifier Calculator

tauromesa

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Shawcey
Rank
Bro, what the hell. There was so much work involved in this. I particullarly find this to be very useful, thank you so much.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
So much work wasn´t really put into it if i compare it to the Ship Calculator that took me around 40 hours to put together while this one took me just about 30 mins to put everything together ;).

In the end it should serve more or less the conviente part to have the needed amount of gold right away then switching in the shop all the time between the amplifiers what is quite impractical imo and so i put it in a quick moment together for an easer "planing" of gold purchases.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
I don't understand the "Renewal" column. Per example, for 180 days Membership we have 1st purchase at 66000 and renewal at 16500. What exactly do those 16500 mean?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I don't understand the "Renewal" column. Per example, for 180 days Membership we have 1st purchase at 66000 and renewal at 16500. What exactly do those 16500 mean?
Thx for the pointer HGus.

Somehow overlooked that point cus of the formula i used it did automaticly take the "1st time" the wording 100% Energy Flatrate showed up in the background DB what is the price of the 30 day Ultimate Membership :sweatgrinning:.

Memberships are the only exception of an "Discount" of 5% if they are automaticly renewed by setting the checkmark in the Amplifier section of the Booster you wanna keep when it runs out.

Did change the formula so that it now shows the correct value of Membership prices by simply beeing the same as the 1st time purchase.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Just noticed that the other boosters show the wrong renewal amount as well so i did change the formula again so that it now definetly will show the correct amount of Gold when the automatic renew option is set in the Amplifier Menu in game for the Booster you wanna keep running + added an little Info about the Renewal Option + some small colour changes.