What's next for Pirate Galaxy

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
can you talk more details about the issues you mean?
I mentioned it in one of my posts.

Taking advantage of the fact that a dev is attentive to the thread, I would like to ask, leaving aside the pending updates that according to the dev shack from years ago remain pvp part 2 and controlled invasions

The game currently has a serious activity problem on almost all servers, this can be seen here

The problem is critical, the activity on some servers becomes so low that there is not even OTB since the minimum required is 5v5, the planets and chats spend most of the time without activity, what do the devs have in mind to solve this very serious problem? since it not only represents a problem for the community of the server in question, people call people, if there aren't any, eventually they all leave due to loneliness, and on the company side, it also represents an expense in maintaining those servers, which, I don't know about the company's accounting, but probably the profit margin in relation to the maintenance cost of being minimal

Sleep

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Sieep
Rank
Clan
ㄒ乂 $ (逸けゝ)
I mentioned it in one of my posts.
To keep things simple, just make ANY change to taunt so at least there is one more incentive to play tank on lower systems or ppl who play tank and don’t know what they are doing with it stand a chance against high level players, in OTB for example where ppl literally (this case is for aurora) see any player using tank that’s level 60 or less and they absolutely hate him for no reason and try to play on the opposite team because they think, or know that they are losing if they go on the same team

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The simplest explanation would be that the Mantis have placed the human souls in the center of the Mantis hives and are thus tugging at their souls to manipulate us in the fight against them. Little theory here: I think all Mantis hives are connected to each other and to the main core on erebos. So far each Mantis hive has a copy of the queen and the real one is on erebos.

It's also amazing that the queen didn't mention the methanoids this time, that there is a methanoid swarm somewhere. Possible sequel after part 4? Maybe.

There is no direct confrontation between the queen and Ancient ai. A bit of a pity, but this time the Ancients are referred to as the masterminds and that we are their puppets. I would have expected a direct confrontation. Maybe a continuation of the Ancient storyline that turns against us after part4?

Planck was always right about the Ancients, he proved that clearly on Aurora, the question is why there is no direct evidence if these temples still have a function, or why the huge Ancient ship crashed on Desai is the same as in the old RavenDynamic events? Could the Ravens also have a relationship with the Ancients?

The look of the tau ceti rares is similar to the look of the rdx ships, regardless of the fact that they do not have any Ancient engravings, they are in fact the last known Ancient items we have.
The central ancient core is located fixed on calon so confrontation between them both, with them fixed to their locations is a bit difficult.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
[...] just make ANY change to taunt [...]
[...]
The "only use" of a taunt now is to maybe drag an unit out of a group what the SB can do as well along with damaging the unit already a bit for a small "advantage" at the start of the fight...

It would already help if the taunt would do what it should do and keep the aggro at the player that started it. But i think since Sirius and the Hybrids came into play that SSG moved away from the classic "Class system" and so the taunt has become obsolete and ships that have the taunt waste a slot for another maybe more usefull item instead.

I would maybe go a different route for the taunt and make it an AoE ability that draws all attention to the Taunt user while in return reduces the incoming damage by 75% or maybe even 90% so that in larger groups the user not insta pods with all the attacks focusing on him.

If it should be turned into an AoE it should be made so that the user creates a circle around his ship and every unit that is in range will automatically target the user and can not change the target as long as the taunt is active (even if they leave the circle) and only ends when either the user has been poded or the duration ended normaly and is in CD again.

Only tricky part here could be PvP if several taunts are active how it should be handled but i would suggest that always the 1st Taunt counts and if during the duration another is used it will be "ignored" if either the 1st taunt is over and then the system forces to the next used taunt so that in theory 2 pilots could always force the other group to only attack 1 pilot and always switch between the target so that no Taunt user may pod or it would require that the taunt is handled differently with active PM and during CQ.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
When Where What???????Did I really mess it up so badly?
Bill Darius died in the 20th mission on Vega,, saving Tobias planck"

Vicius the Mutilator died in the 11th mission on mantis hive as I remember,, vicius the mutilator"

Only remains are the Mantis enforcer and lord fam doom

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Bill Darius died in the 20th mission on Vega,, saving Tobias planck"

Vicius the Mutilator died in the 11th mission on mantis hive as I remember,, vicius the mutilator"

Only remains are the Mantis enforcer and lord fam doom
I understood it so that i made somewhere a mistake and revived darius.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
To keep things simple, just make ANY change to taunt so at least there is one more incentive to play tank on lower systems or ppl who play tank and don’t know what they are doing with it stand a chance against high level players, in OTB for example where ppl literally (this case is for aurora) see any player using tank that’s level 60 or less and they absolutely hate him for no reason and try to play on the opposite team because they think, or know that they are losing if they go on the same team
it's not a problem hardly anyone uses it i already wrote about improving agrobomb it has too long recharge time soon someone will write that agrobomb has to aggravate opponents on tanks xd
currently every ship with agrobomb is skipped because of its long cooldown and eventual I would increase its dmg a bit and then ships with agobomb would come back to life

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
it's not a problem hardly anyone uses it i already wrote about improving agrobomb it has too long recharge time soon someone will write that agrobomb has to aggravate opponents on tanks xd
currently every ship with agrobomb is skipped because of its long cooldown and eventual I would increase its dmg a bit and then ships with agobomb would come back to life
*Veiled has awoken* Veiled is probably best ship with aggrobomb

daniel48090

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Artix
Rank
Making an occasional comment to find out who can offer a response to the topic.

Who is in charge of managing the official page of Pirate Galaxy?

I recently went through the page and I must highlight that its content is very outdated, with the same photos from more than 10 years ago.

GM and CM teams propose a live game image contest to be updated on the official page, including the presentation ones. (still showing a Punisher with Kenyte Blaster and blue Sol ships)

@alewx @Highway @Narokath

Sleep

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Sieep
Rank
Clan
ㄒ乂 $ (逸けゝ)
That depends on each server, right now VQ it’s on the pvp meta due to the kit, and it has Aggrobomb, instead of thinking of aggrobomb as a “dealing damage over time” skill, we use it as an oneshot tool instead, the thing is, increasing the damage would be probably too much, keep in mind each time you hit anybody a damage calculation is done, and the aggrobomb can either land an incredibly strong hit, or just a weak hit that doesn’t do anything at all.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
That depends on each server, right now VQ it’s on the pvp meta due to the kit, and it has Aggrobomb, instead of thinking of aggrobomb as a “dealing damage over time” skill, we use it as an oneshot tool instead, the thing is, increasing the damage would be probably too much, keep in mind each time you hit anybody a damage calculation is done, and the aggrobomb can either land an incredibly strong hit, or just a weak hit that doesn’t do anything at all.
VQ is a beast in pvp, imagine just swapping the aggrobomb for an orbital for example

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
in my opinion agrobomb should have a little faster renewal I mean by the example of tanks and black granite

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
in my opinion agrobomb should have a little faster renewal I mean by the example of tanks and black granite
The aggrobomb is little more improved in my opinion and steals aggro from the enemies. It's good for the sentry on erebos when everyone is taking over or in Sirius and other boss fights. This tech will never get quicker Cooldown times because it's working different than other damage tech. That's my opinion on it.