What's next for Pirate Galaxy

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I could do it when I took trips to r1 to r3 because I lacked plans in one day 8 planets all missions by myself haha

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I have one question why in free camera mode when we move the camera the ship moves on the map and on dino storm they don't move is there any problem with doing the same?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Dino storm was make with more love, and pg no? xd
The first born is always the first love. Dino storm just need some helping hand before it can go freely like pg did.. Or does😁

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
The firstborn is not always the most loved, and sometimes the second or third child is more loved and spoiled, did you know that in DS you can use oriental characters?

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
I think that characters was not the correct word, I don't know, Spanish things, to be more specific, oriental letters, Mandarin for example

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
The first born is always the first love. Dino storm just need some helping hand before it can go freely like pg did.. Or does😁
Or mix it and created Dino in Galaxy :ROFLMAO:
At least there is many good ideas what can work on PG like drop rate,ammo,log in rewards or gold for achieve.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Or mix it and created Dino in Galaxy :ROFLMAO:
At least there is many good ideas what can work on PG like drop rate,ammo,log in rewards or gold for achieve.
Yeah or a solid long storyline with great a mount of bp, new level, new ships or just adding ships into the existing starsystems which can be found on the planets. Improved pirate mode with benefits and rewards.

So much ideas...,yeah but the development time is not enough though

Sleep

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Sieep
Rank
Clan
ㄒ乂 $ (逸けゝ)
HA 6billion years that is enough time
6 billion years until the sun burns up, that is enough time, no worry, but manpower that is where it will lack. There is just so much that you can do with such a small team.
You are correct about that and we understand, we are so pushy as a Community to a small team of devs, but there’s little QoL (Quality of Life) things that would make the players at least have a spark of joy, i remember when we were waiting for Tc3 still, it doesn’t has to be a RavenDynamics event, a small patchnote with simple changes brings joy to the players, everybody logins to have a look on it, but as of right now there hasn’t been anything at all in a long time, there’s many things that we wish could be corrected to enjoy overall gameplay a little bit more in our daily on Pirate Galaxy.

i don’t suggest as much or try to overthink crazy ideas because we don’t work with pg Source code, It’s probably really painful just to make a small change without breaking anything, but some players try to suggest and make great ideas, but there’s no replies, nothing at all, and that eventually makes them lose interest and leave.

i appreciate the fact that u are at least replying to the community post to show activity after all

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
HA 6billion years that is enough time
6 billion years until the sun burns up, that is enough time, no worry, but manpower that is where it will lack. There is just so much that you can do with such a small team.
Is that so ? no offense, but oort reactor challenge was introduced as ,,lost hangar'' many years ago. tau cet is finished after a decade. lower starsystem are basically dead. conquest was a unplanned thing in the devshack and even that is a flop after the big hype it got, it deserved the hype, but not this silent that it become now.

so yeah, you could add two brand new ships in one year. or add a sol ship for erebos what basically makes nosense, sorry for that. great design but just flopped too. what should we do as r99 with an sol ship? right.. nothing special.

The problem is that pg for years always publishes the past, forgotten plans for the future. I think there is some good stuff in the devs basement. This is not a criticism of your work, design, patience and overall package. This is a criticism that deserves attention. When we post ideas on the forum it doesn't matter how overwhelming it sounds or how much is too much for the small dev team. I mean there has to be some motivation somewhere with more details to add love to the game, or am I wrong? 6 trillion years is a lot of time that no living being in this solar system will survive, besides it is enough if the moon leaves its orbit of the earth or the other known planets that change the route in which they circle comfortably. For this the sun does not have to sacrifice itself. Probably we would be a part of armene (except the Ancients) but another 10 to 20 years I would still participate in the forum and the game.

In every part of the tc series there were always bugs in the beginning. Especially the first two missis. But the "tester players" know better.

As I said before, Earth II was a awesome update. Many things were unexpected and the storyline was also told in more detail. Soundtrack so far to the place 1.

This mysterious presence on calon with part III with its own dark story is unfortunately unexplained today, nevertheless this is probably my favorite part. I ask you personally, what is your favorite part of tau ceti? Did tau ceti live up to your wishes or would the old plans have been better if the capacity had been enough?

Tau ceti ripped off into his oort cloud. this is probably the most interesting star system of all time. Can you call that a star system? The storyline digresses a lot, which leads to the Ancients being forgotten. Overall, the development work here is one of the best, both graphically and with the new story structure. But I have the feeling that here the developers were somewhat limited in time and wanted to publish this quick. Especially since there are many questions why dead characters appear in the battle against the queen. I wonder why Planck hasn't been involved since Calon, he's not dead, just part of the entity.🤔

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
conquest was a unplanned thing in the devshack and even that is a flop after the big hype it got, it deserved the hype, but not this silent that it become now.
Well the reasons for the floped CQ revamp with OTBs is more then clear why it started to fall into silence again after a while. Mainly i used OTB as "bridge time" until TC4 tbh to have at least some sort of distraction from cryo farming nonstop. It was in the end noticable that with the release of TC4 the CQs started to revert to the state they are now again were hardly a full OTB is a thing anymore according to my knowledge.

so yeah, you could add two brand new ships in one year. or add a sol ship for erebos what basically makes nosense, sorry for that. great design but just flopped too. what should we do as r99 with an sol ship? right.. nothing special.
It´s kinda a paradox at this point. I was aware of the ships event but as you already stated for what do we need a Sol ship at this point? The Meta ship for Sol is mainly the Sniper anyways in compare to the other ships (if we exclude RDX ships of course) and considering the cryo value alone no player would go to Sol for farming cryos if he has access to Siri/TC were a single cryo can already have the value of +-10-40x of a Siri cryo.

It would make only sense to implement ships from lower systems again if there would also be some sort of Planet that drops cryos based on your level and maybe offers something like extra challenges as part of endgame and Sol alone is known to have 3 planets alone that only exist and have no purpose at all while Oort has another 2 planets that serve no purpose so a total of 5 planets that only exist... nothing more nothing less.

For Sol of course they need to be there for "RL relation" but for Oort no one would have cared or noticed if they only would have brought it with the Mantis Homeworld but i assume the other 2 planets should just show what the Mantis did in their System to make them look more threatening then before ala "they are willing to destroy a planet if they have/want to"

In the end we currently cruise to 15 years of PG since launch what will be a thing at April 11 2024. I don´t expect any event or something but if PG wants to reach 20 years it definetly needs something to stay alive for that long otherwise it seems from my pov unlikely that PG may reach 20th aniversary. What i would like to see as event would be some sort of storyline that rewards us at the end with a new ship or some sort of event tech with power of Siri balanced items and maybe some sort of silly visual effect eventually rather then just "repeat mission x over and over again to get your BP reward".

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Is that so ? no offense, but oort reactor challenge was introduced as ,,lost hangar'' many years ago. tau cet is finished after a decade. lower starsystem are basically dead. conquest was a unplanned thing in the devshack and even that is a flop after the big hype it got, it deserved the hype, but not this silent that it become now.

The problem is that pg for years always publishes the past, forgotten plans for the future. I think there is some good stuff in the devs basement. This is not a criticism of your work, design, patience and overall package. This is a criticism that deserves attention. When we post ideas on the forum it doesn't matter how overwhelming it sounds or how much is too much for the small dev team. I mean there has to be some motivation somewhere with more details to add love to the game, or am I wrong? 6 trillion years is a lot of time that no living being in this solar system will survive, besides it is enough if the moon leaves its orbit of the earth or the other known planets that change the route in which they circle comfortably. For this the sun does not have to sacrifice itself. Probably we would be a part of armene (except the Ancients) but another 10 to 20 years I would still participate in the forum and the game.

In every part of the tc series there were always bugs in the beginning. Especially the first two missis. But the "tester players" know better.

As I said before, Earth II was a awesome update. Many things were unexpected and the storyline was also told in more detail. Soundtrack so far to the place 1.

This mysterious presence on calon with part III with its own dark story is unfortunately unexplained today, nevertheless this is probably my favorite part. I ask you personally, what is your favorite part of tau ceti? Did tau ceti live up to your wishes or would the old plans have been better if the capacity had been enough?

Tau ceti ripped off into his oort cloud. this is probably the most interesting star system of all time. Can you call that a star system? The storyline digresses a lot, which leads to the Ancients being forgotten. Overall, the development work here is one of the best, both graphically and with the new story structure. But I have the feeling that here the developers were somewhat limited in time and wanted to publish this quick. Especially since there are many questions why dead characters appear in the battle against the queen. I wonder why Planck hasn't been involved since Calon, he's not dead, just part of the entity.🤔
If you ask what i am proud of in tc, the lot of stuff that was done for the missions that were considered impossible.

I actually linked everything together in the story, but it is not all fully optimal explained. Planck as example is dead, he is no longer part of the entity means gone. and the ancient ai was not totally uninvolved in tc4, didn't you go and get their support for the attack run? shame shame shame :p
I took me about a quarter of a year to create the missions in raw shape, on top then is fixing, testing and improving. This is even just this single aspect. The update constists of quite a lot more stuff.
I know that we as gamers do not have the most patience, do not talk about KSP2 or Homeworld 3 with me :D but these things actually take their time and a toll. Things that seem small and easy on at first glance often show to be the worst nightmares, even just in my design part.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
If you ask what i am proud of in tc, the lot of stuff that was done for the missions that were considered impossible.

I actually linked everything together in the story, but it is not all fully optimal explained. Planck as example is dead, he is no longer part of the entity means gone. and the ancient ai was not totally uninvolved in tc4, didn't you go and get their support for the attack run? shame shame shame :p
I took me about a quarter of a year to create the missions in raw shape, on top then is fixing, testing and improving. This is even just this single aspect. The update constists of quite a lot more stuff.
I know that we as gamers do not have the most patience, do not talk about KSP2 or Homeworld 3 with me :D but these things actually take their time and a toll. Things that seem small and easy on at first glance often show to be the worst nightmares, even just in my design part.
Interesting, thanks for the quick answer. We gained the ancient ai support, but the died immediately on the way to the queen. Last time 5 of em survided.

Planck is dead. Interesting, the ai sad that he is now a part of the Ancients(tc3).

The main reason to get into tau ceti was to follow the traces of the ancients from the draconis gate into somewhere unknown and to discover their secret. I have questions about that.

1. Is the main story on oort system just a great side mission to fix the misadventure from the draconis system aka mantis hive and the queen?

2. Why does the Ancient Artifact currently no longer play a role in the Tau ceti/oort system and could this be used again to open a new system/gate?

3. Are there still unexplained areas in the draconis system that were kept secret by the Methanoids that has something to do with the ancients? E.g. Mephisto nebula

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I'm curious why bil darius told us he was dead how he survived he was killed by praying mantises

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I'm curious why bil darius told us he was dead how he survived he was killed by praying mantises
The simplest explanation would be that the Mantis have placed the human souls in the center of the Mantis hives and are thus tugging at their souls to manipulate us in the fight against them. Little theory here: I think all Mantis hives are connected to each other and to the main core on erebos. So far each Mantis hive has a copy of the queen and the real one is on erebos.

It's also amazing that the queen didn't mention the methanoids this time, that there is a methanoid swarm somewhere. Possible sequel after part 4? Maybe.

There is no direct confrontation between the queen and Ancient ai. A bit of a pity, but this time the Ancients are referred to as the masterminds and that we are their puppets. I would have expected a direct confrontation. Maybe a continuation of the Ancient storyline that turns against us after part4?

Planck was always right about the Ancients, he proved that clearly on Aurora, the question is why there is no direct evidence if these temples still have a function, or why the huge Ancient ship crashed on Desai is the same as in the old RavenDynamic events? Could the Ravens also have a relationship with the Ancients?

The look of the tau ceti rares is similar to the look of the rdx ships, regardless of the fact that they do not have any Ancient engravings, they are in fact the last known Ancient items we have.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I imagined that the ancients helped us defeat their enemy who wanted to finish them off and enslave them and after defeating the queen the ancients turned against us and started invading all the systems that the praying mantis had conquered quite interesting that later the ancients would start growing in strength it's just my imagination but I thought to myself that it would look cool haha

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
I just want them to fix the current issues before even thinking about new content

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I imagined that the ancients helped us defeat their enemy who wanted to finish them off and enslave them and after defeating the queen the ancients turned against us and started invading all the systems that the praying mantis had conquered quite interesting that later the ancients would start growing in strength it's just my imagination but I thought to myself that it would look cool haha
pov: the ancients all ready invaded the all the system using the relaystations and their six-ancient troops.

its hard to know if the ancients are bad, yet we dont know much of it. i assume they we're bad. the ancient ai said he needed to compensate himself to stay alive. but from what to where he compensate? vega to gemini and then to tau ceti before it was ripped apart? i dunno.