Tketh

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
T-Keth
Rank
So they don't like that daily connection reward system but it's in dinos storm 🤡
It has been told allready multiple times the reason the devs didn't add a daily login sistem on PG is beacuse they consider it doesn't work as intended on Dino, so doing it on PG wouldn't work either as they expect.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Sometimes i think that log in rewards or daily is only not on PG cause bigpoint partners not allow SS do that.
If you go to DarkOrbit and see new stuff what was plant after add on PG,you can see many same stuff or similar like they work together what add what not.
But is maybe only my :unsure:
Anyway Darkorbit is older than PG and pve server with similar rules to PG - pvp allow when you attack other player,then 24h wait for return only pve,work 2-3 years and early was only all pvp servers so no mention manynew ships looks like old PG ones ...

Old days where was not much similar games to PG,system l works.
Now when you have many free mmo games offer much more.... well even that DarkOrbit have every month some event no mention other bonuses.

But indeed collect energy,loot,drop or not....
TBH i dont saw no other mmo games where can find empty npc or every single drop need collect by klick.
Now all is more automatic more comfortable for players no to get too much work and feel pain :ROFLMAO:

There is a lot stuff to add for make ppl stay,play and not go other games but well....
Can see on old Ace Online.So old and still active.
Maybe here alo need add every month event, boosters on week.
Wait year for 1new rdx ship is really hard to.Sure we can :p old players can,but newbie ?
Wait to xmas for grab older rdx ships to have better ship than parsec or ancient ? I think 90% of them leave before xmas comes and 10% after next month.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Also in Steel Legions.
Find mmo game where that system not exist :p
If no work for dino but work in other mmo [ otherwhise why all games have it]- thats add:unsure:

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
It has been told allready multiple times the reason the devs didn't add a daily login sistem on PG is beacuse they consider it doesn't work as intended on Dino, so doing it on PG wouldn't work either as they expect.
I am curious to know based on what SS concludes that this system does not work and also to know why they did not add it in their oldest game (PG) but they did in their other two products, I mean, if you tell me that it was only in DS for their increased activity is fine, but Steel Legions is a corpse that does not let him finish dying

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Find mmo game where that system not exist :p
If no work for dino but work in other mmo [ otherwhise why all games have it]- thats add:unsure:
According to T-Keth it doesn't work (according to SS) but it's easier to count the MMOs that don't have it, I only know PG, I still have 9 fingers left over

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
in my opinion they could do like in dark orbit monthly rewards for logging in and every month some other rewards but it will probably never happen :)

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Tbf it was suggested and is understandable why the simple "just login and get your reward for doing nothing" may not be a thing (even when it sounds silly when looking at the other games of Split) so they just would have to make a "login and do something for your stuff" thing.

It may be just me but i would prefer to login to the game to see my daily missions complete them and then maybe play a bit more before login out again. Sure the most difficult task may be to make the system so that it works properly by giving rewards fiting your lvl and gives a veriety of missions with a decent difficulty that not feels like an event.

I mean i don´t play PG atm but still linger in the forums cus somewere i still have the hope to see something that may call me back but for now i only see a game i could login to shut my brain off to mindlessly farm cryos most of the time without a real objective next to this.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I think your was added so let's say daily missions every day and you have a progress bar and how you answer this bar is something special nice reward in the form of let's say 500 gold or for example 5 gravi of each type or there are respawn packs with free respawn when you get damaged or some paid battle pass for gold let's say 20k gold and at the end of it you have let's say a special ship or a drone etc

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Dev Shack: 5. Player Controlled Invasions any new infos about this??
Why You need more lags ?

Do you live under a rock? Bigpoint nor their partners have any say in these regards. that is like you live still in 2012....
Sounds like bad relationship after 2012 then... but well... :ROFLMAO:
Seriously, good to know.

I think alewx is angry... 🫠
That was not mention to do that. Onlyshow how many ideas of pg is on do and vice versa what can sugest relation between.
Now i know i am wrong [part of] :unsure:
Never here is all clear,even damage to bots :ROFLMAO: