What's next for Pirate Galaxy

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
it was said that after the end of tau ceti, parsec ships with tc items would be delivered

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
it was said that after the end of tau ceti, parsec ships with tc items would be delivered
Yup. The problem is also that the Raven or some Raven ships are labeled as parsec. We have Raven ships with tau ceti items, but not as parsec class. We can't make more than suggestions,
how the new ships could be called, a background story and so on.

Yes we have two x ships with all the tc stuff, but those ships cannot be played as a solo player, you need at least a full squad of gorilla/fox or mixed to have a good chance for story, grinding and so on.

Me on the other hand are playing armene reactor with punisher, killing the sentry with punisher with fox and gorilla. Doing some tc story's with the punisher.

Armor is nothing when you can't kill something bigger than ourselves on this starsystem. Well that sounded little bit like kratos 🤔😂

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Well, KingSub, although you are right in what you say about the company's accounting issue, since none of us knows what really happens inside the company, we can assume anything, I am more guided to believe than from the profits of other servers, more earnings from other games (assuming that Steel Legions has income XD) cover the PG gaps, anyway

I don't have everything in the game, but I have almost all the ships in the game, except Chromian and the two Erebos rare ones, but I have the Erebos missions ready, all the ancients bp, etc, etc, and right now I just do cryonite for sport, and the only thing that motivates me to enter is conquest, if Aurora reaches situations like Aeria, Trantor, Korell, why am I going to play? xd

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Well, KingSub, although you are right in what you say about the company's accounting issue, since none of us knows what really happens inside the company, we can assume anything, I am more guided to believe than from the profits of other servers, more earnings from other games (assuming that Steel Legions has income XD) cover the PG gaps, anyway

I don't have everything in the game, but I have almost all the ships in the game, except Chromian and the two Erebos rare ones, but I have the Erebos missions ready, all the ancients bp, etc, etc, and right now I just do cryonite for sport, and the only thing that motivates me to enter is conquest, if Aurora reaches situations like Aeria, Trantor, Korell, why am I going to play? xd
You are true about that and all I can say is I don't have the two x ships from erebos either.. Because when I got them what can I do with them as solo player? Nothing, no damage, no protection nothing just being a beacon and invulnerable for seconds. Those are ships for massive conquest battles or squad patrols.

The ne0n wolfhound gives the best performance between new and old items. It is better balanced as the fox. Corruption Cloud is just a beacon itself. This ship helped a lot in Inside job and draining the well.

The best performance of the ne0n fox can be seen in the mission gather forces and face off. The bosses are weakened in a targeted manner without interfering enemies, but for the sentry or for the simple kaboom some of it does not work so well thanks to the corruption cloud, if you fly it solo then even more no chance.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
in my opinion, the drop from the guard is a great torment I have knocked out both ships I spent a lot of time and it was flustering more than once from 8 hours of beating the guard gave 1 or 2 plans for 8 hours

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
in my opinion, the drop from the guard is a great torment I have knocked out both ships I spent a lot of time and it was flustering more than once from 8 hours of beating the guard gave 1 or 2 plans for 8 hours
That's why I never want to collect the ships. If it drops, it drops. Even with the best bp tracker. No chance. Sometimes if you lucky you can get 3 or 4 drops from the sentry in one day.

If the x ships appear in the summer sale let's buy them, for each part 11k gold x24 = 264k 🌞 just joking

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I don't know why pirate galaxy doesn't have some kind of reward for playing the game or some kind of mission that would give some kind of reward in cryo I already wrote once about even a 48 hour boster for a weekend to motivate people to play as they have more time

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Are you bored? Have you finished the game on your favorite server? Did you complete all white missions? Did you get all blueprints, both blue and gold? Are you tired of CQs?

Take a new challenge! Could you create a new account on Aeria and try to reach Sirius before the next big event? That is hardcore. No hand carried. No membership before defeating the Hive Queen. Create a clan called The Challengers and post in the forum a screenshot of the moment you finish Draconis story on Aeria (after F11).

Can you?

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I don't have the time or the desire to do the same thing again and collect all the plans and struggle thank you and I don't have as much time as I used to

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Are you bored? Have you finished the game on your favorite server? Did you complete all white missions? Did you get all blueprints, both blue and gold? Are you tired of CQs?

Take a new challenge! Could you create a new account on Aeria and try to reach Sirius before the next big event? That is hardcore. No hand carried. No membership before defeating the Hive Queen. Create a clan called The Challengers and post in the forum a screenshot of the moment you finish Draconis story on Aeria (after F11).

Can you?
Yes I can, but I won't do it.. 😌

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Well the goal is not to create you own challenge ala YT format with "Can you beat (insert game here) by (insert challenge here)". This is something streamers and co can do as they earn money from this kind of stuff. I´m pretty sure most of the active players want to play the game for fun with the one or another mission to complete.

I mean it can already be a challenge to get all BPs and do all missions in PM and at best in Squad as well. At the current state PG is pretty flat in terms of playabilty as in it´s very core it turns into a massive farming game for cryos and cryos only while for the start of a new system/planet also hunting for Blues/Golds. But once the Blues/Golds have been collected only Cryo remains without many ways to flush them out of the game and so they only pile up what makes it basically more or less impossible to not have enough cryos.

I roughly would assume if i would still have played PG since i started my break i would have at least 300 million cryo or even more on my bank (so not wanna know what the real hardcore players have already here) even when i don´t have all ships cus tbf why should i build every ship aside from the "completion" when from all the ships in each system i used at least 1 or 2 ships below TC and for TC only use 3-5 ships depending on the mission i need them for?

Also in OTB/CQ meta is a thing as it can be seen that with Mizar+ only certain ships show up all the time due they belong to the meta for those activities.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Well the goal is not to create you own challenge ala YT format with "Can you beat (insert game here) by (insert challenge here)". This is something streamers and co can do as they earn money from this kind of stuff. I´m pretty sure most of the active players want to play the game for fun with the one or another mission to complete.

I mean it can already be a challenge to get all BPs and do all missions in PM and at best in Squad as well. At the current state PG is pretty flat in terms of playabilty as in it´s very core it turns into a massive farming game for cryos and cryos only while for the start of a new system/planet also hunting for Blues/Golds. But once the Blues/Golds have been collected only Cryo remains without many ways to flush them out of the game and so they only pile up what makes it basically more or less impossible to not have enough cryos.

I roughly would assume if i would still have played PG since i started my break i would have at least 300 million cryo or even more on my bank (so not wanna know what the real hardcore players have already here) even when i don´t have all ships cus tbf why should i build every ship aside from the "completion" when from all the ships in each system i used at least 1 or 2 ships below TC and for TC only use 3-5 ships depending on the mission i need them for?

Also in OTB/CQ meta is a thing as it can be seen that with Mizar+ only certain ships show up all the time due they belong to the meta for those activities.
We repeatedly accept and understand the problems here, but apparently they are smiled at as if everything is okay.

It is not always about "more" who is better and harder. If nothing new is coming or planned why would we continue to increase to build all ships in every configuration and spend millions of Cryo? buy hours of cryo booster and make the blaster glow when not even the simplest thing works? Namely communication and plans for the future.

As we all know the big update for CQ/OTB was a flop. At the beginning the scream and fun was great now the whole thing is fading away like a sinking ship just like the ship on Desai. If they had expanded the resources of this update for Tau Ceti/Oort we probably would have a handful of what to do. As far as I know on Korell maybe 4 Clans have the Erebos Story completely finished. The rest shoot themselves with the Sentry a hole in the belly or push the Sirius players to Vénar or Calon, because the players are not able to fly the story on Erebos, or understand them. It's always about boosters or gravitons which is total excuse.

If the goal was to make erebos difficult at such a high level and fail in every mistake so that the story should start "after the rare blueprints time" when they are complete, then that goal was missed.

&& I'm still surprised that some people got the golden blaster in the first day of erebos or all the bug exploits in the storyline. I just don't understand why this game is always following the same mistakes over and over again.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
besides, for me, it takes an hour to get 10 points for a collection that doesn't give you anything, there are even small rewards for achievements, you don't get anything for that and you could collect cryo for that time

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
You are true about that and all I can say is I don't have the two x ships from erebos either.. Because when I got them what can I do with them as solo player? Nothing, no damage, no protection nothing just being a beacon and invulnerable for seconds. Those are ships for massive conquest battles or squad patrols.
I didn't do two queen prep quests, gather forces and advanced defense XD

Its drop becomes very random, I fully helped two people from my clan (who by the way are the only ones to have the ne0n X of my clan) we could spend a whole day for 2 bp, or sometimes kill 3 hours for 6 bp, bp boosters are medium XD

Can you?
Why, even in my 5 senses, would another pilot upload on another server? besides that said server is dead, I had enough willpower to be able to have everything I have in Aurora to do it a second time

We repeatedly accept and understand the problems here, but apparently they are smiled at as if everything is okay.
Speaking on the subject of grinding cryonite like an underdog, all you talked about using the same 2-3 ships, imagine you spend millions on tons of ship profiles, and a draconian conquest that each 43 ship is worth about 2M or so, You get a cq every 15 days, the same for Sirius, for Sol there are at least 2, for Tau Ceti there are 10M in round number, equal to 15 days, and the systems where a ship is worth I don't know... 50k, they are 54454654 per week, so you ask yourself, is it worth mounting so many ships in systems where you only use the same 2-3

In Draconis for example I always use the same 2-3 ships, and I have about 8 ships only in Draco.........

besides, for me, it takes an hour to get 10 points for a collection that doesn't give you anything, there are even small rewards for achievements, you don't get anything for that and you could collect cryo for that time
Imagine doing the 1000000000 cryonite achievement and getting 100 filthy points that give you NOTHING

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Why, even in my 5 senses, would another pilot upload on another server? besides that said server is dead, I had enough willpower to be able to have everything I have in Aurora to do it a second time
That is the point. You didn't read the intro.

It was not my origianl idea.
Back in ¿2011? just before the arrival of Sirius, players from two rival alliances in Aurora lead by Hotblasters and Oriones that already completed Draconis went to Askone to make a race to defeat the Mantis Queen, maybe to prove which clan was better. I don't know which one won, they left the server back to Aurora a couple of months later when Sirius was online. The remaining players that still played on Askone were reunited in a clan named United Forces. About one year ago Golfos del Universo made another invasion.
Something similar happened on Aeria before the launch of the new Tau Ceti. Players from a german clan named Final Sektor invaded the server waiting for the update because they were bored in Korell.

Yes, Aeria is almost dead. You cannot blame me for making some subliminal advertising. :mrgreen:

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
It's not in my interest to do some kind of competition with any clan to see who gets to Sirius or Tau Ceti or Oort first, it means playing on another server, which means taking blueprints, which means taking cryonite and of course I won't do anything like that

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I think that if this game was added to the steam platform, it would be an idea for a second life game I think there were some people who would play and you were there and the server would still be active in my opinion just like in other games it is in every online game there must be something going on some events and prizes to win for players etc. it attracts attention in Pirate galaxy I miss it all the time 4 events every year the same when I asked the gm why they won't do a new event I got the answer that it's hard to make a new event the game has 10 years over the sea it would be worth thinking about something new every year I don't even have to go to these events because I have everything sometimes when they give new things to the last ships in raven dynamic I don't have 3 plans to get

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I think that if this game was added to the steam platform, it would be an idea for a second life game I think there were some people who would play and you were there and the server would still be active in my opinion
Well years back when Steam still had Greenlight PG was Greenlit by the community but it never happened that PG was added to Steam so the devs seem to have droped that idea at some point for whatever reason.

Aside from that Events are the thing with most concerns as they are the same over and over again and with the story and items finished they will not see any new drops aside from maybe another new ship so that you only would have to fly it for 1 item and have to rely on rngesus to get that 1 bp to complete it.

In case of RDX i made it so that i basically skip every 2nd RDX even to get the ship from the previous RDX event + the new ship and then wait again and rince and repeat... at least i prefer this way to wreck by nerves once a year (mainly due of the reactor part at the start) rather then have an event were 2/3 of the rewards are "useless for me".

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Hard to make this game more active if devs not want add there improvements what exist on even older games.
Maybe income money is not small so no need changes anything :ROFLMAO:

When new players come here and see how much time need spend to collect bps,and cryo without pay that also can be reason not much new acc,not only fact that players too fast push them on game.
More stay ppl who play years and work on own acc that got help and they in sirius after month,but still looking on others mmo here drop rate cant be disapointing for newbie,specialwhen you have many games to choice.

Mostly mmo now offert start pack,bonus code for new,daily missions or log in rewards make start easer.
Also for older players log in rewards or daily missions is better way to grab something that farm npc,but all have different preference.

Nothing next be there i belive :p some changes what was plan ,but for big update like tc need wait next years.
Game is nice but bored when left you only some item to done and drop rate is like 1 bp per hours and you not play anymore 4-6h to spend money for boosters to done it fast.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
When new players come here and see how much time need spend to collect bps,and cryo without pay that also can be reason not much new acc,not only fact that players too fast push them on game.
A couple of years back when a old clan mate was still active we did make a new account on other servers simply to play the story from vega to Sol and to see how far we can come with only the two of us. As we played those accounts as pure F2P it was noticable that without memberships the time needed was stretched what also is due of the situation that during this time BP to e conversion was not a thing so we had to fly to a E-field all the time.

It was a nice experience but i think if i would have to endure it all the way without any knowledge of the game and stuff that i would have stoped playing within 1 or 2 weeks.

In the end i currently only look into the forum to see what is going on but not playing actively. Maybe during RDX i may return just for the ships and then may take a break again if my motivation should not come back due of "nothing to do".

Also for older players log in rewards or daily missions is better way to grab something that farm npc,but all have different preference.
Well it was requested a few times (made even a post about this stuff with Daily; Weekly and Monthly missions) but according to the Stream from Raven with Split it will not give such a system as Split not really likes such a mechanic while ironically in Dino Storm they have a simple "login to get your reward without doing anything" mechanic so my hopes for at least daily missions to get something extra are kinda low as for the moment it would be the only reason for me to play the game at least.

I mean sure i still have a ton of whites and do whites in pm in theory but the reward in the end is so low that i see no point in doing them as Achive points give nothing more then a higher placement in the ladder and that was it then.