What's new

Why did the Dev's increase the difficulty of the enemy ships in Sirius and other systems?

null

Reaction score
Has anyone else notice the huge increase of difficulty in Sirius? It appears that enemy ships on the 4th ring have twice as much armor. The 5th ring seems only slightly more difficult, just enough that you would notice the change. I've heard some people say that it appears to be game wide. Personally, Drac is the only lower system I've noticed an increase in difficulty. It's counterproductive to the game and player morale. Frankly, armors for players should be the first change. Dev's please change the difficulty back to its original level before the Easter event.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Lol we've always been too weak for ancients.

hayabosa

Reaction score
It's not the Mantis that got it's strength increased, it's the boosters (150% fire power & 150% Armor) that ended with the easter event which were a major help on mantis now that it is ended you feel like the Mantis has gotten stronger but it's the other way around it's you who got his fire power and armor decreased due to no boosters on again.

null

Reaction score
You're both welcome to your own opinions. Maybe there was a miscommunication as to what I was referring to concerning time periods. I am only comparing the difficulty of mantis before and after the easter event. I'm not talking about the booster time period during the event at all. At least in Solaria, it isn't hard to see a difference between the two time periods, concerning the difficulty increase in Sirius. I've spoken to a lot of pilots and there is a clear consensus on the subject. Thank you both for your posts.