What's new

white missions and mission in pirate mode dont count

POSITRON3

Reaction score
hi there, in some system when I do white missions it not counts and In other system missions did in pirate mode don't count. I mean archivemente keep saying I need same numer of mission left no. other week I did a lot of missions in diferente systems and archivemente don't count it all. what I can do? send a ticked? or when I finished all I will get the archivemente?

K

Kyosarc

hi POSITRON3,

a fix for this problem will be included in the next update.

best regards

POSITRON3

Reaction score
nice!!! Thanks

then if I do mission now will not count or I can do it and will count when fix arrive? i mean if i do now i will need to do again after fixing it.?

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Sadly, if the mission didn't count in your current achievement list, that means that the database is broken. So if you see a bugged achievement list, wait until the promised update comes.

I found that the bug is not for ALL achievements. Some still can be completed. Per example in my Aeria account the last interceptors wm in molikar counted for pirate but no for normal list, and resurrectors counted for normal but not for pirate, even when I did both in pirate mode a couple of times. In Solaria my Antares squad achievement counted only for 5 or 6 missions, even when I repeated all the missions in squad.

For me, the bug raised after the last Spaceball event. I think that the Spaceball achievements that counted separate solo, squad, pirate solo and pirate squad for same missions, broke the other achievements.

POSITRON3

Reaction score
HGus said:
Sadly, if the mission didn't count in your current achievement list, that means that the database is broken. So if you see a bugged achievement list, wait until the promised update comes.

I found that the bug is not for ALL achievements. Some still can be completed. Per example in my Aeria account the last interceptors wm in molikar counted for pirate but no for normal list, and resurrectors counted for normal but not for pirate, even when I did both in pirate mode a couple of times. In Solaria my Antares squad achievement counted only for 5 or 6 missions, even when I repeated all the missions in squad.

For me, the bug raised after the last Spaceball event. I think that the Spaceball achievements that counted separate solo, squad, pirate solo and pirate squad for same missions, broke the other achievements.

yep the same you describe is what happened to me. well, lets wait fix then.