Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Hey guys. Yes, I would be happy to see any real informations or diagrams about how it looks on each server comparing to time, so average of amount of people from 1 month for example, compared to the time.

But I don't know, if it's possible to make too.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
The question itself should 1st be:
What do you understand or rather said how do you define "most active Server".

I can only speak for Askone and mostly you see the same people talking in Global Chat but that doesn´t really say that it´s not an active one cus maybe the other players don´t use the chat or only chat in the clan chat. According to yesterday evenings GM around 10pm server time 72 Pilots where in the game at the moment he checked.

The only ones who have the real numbers are split itself and nowadays it´s not really an uncommon thing if such stats are shown openly to the player and mostly such stats are revealed when an event has ended or if the "Big end of the year conclusion has come"

Sleep

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Sieep
Rank
Clan
ㄒ乂 $ (逸けゝ)
I can speak for Gaia and Aurora , Between those Two Gaia is the most active server , and perhaps the most active Server globally , Aurora is said to have 100 people online , we asked many times and they said the same so Aurora has always 100 people , more or less but that's the common playerbase.

Kal

Reaction score
Does anyone know which is the most active pg server?
I came back and did check Kalgan after three years, Kalgan is dead,
a few players online (mostly Germans and Polish players). Try Askone.

AzTeKa

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
_TOSHIRO_
Rank
Según yo, es Gaia, siempre hay jugadores conectados, en al menos de las 3 flotas más grandes del server y sus alianzas casi siempre hay al menos entre 15 a 25 pilotos conectados por flota, más los de las alianzas.

Kal

Reaction score
Kalgan is an active server
This is not true. I came back to Kalgan to check lately; I saw that there are about 10-20 people online there may be a bit more in weekends; Kalgan is dead :( Please correct me with proof screenshot if i am wrong.

Teaspoon

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Teaspoon
Rank
Clan
Green Tea
This is not true. I came back to Kalgan to check lately; I saw that there are about 10-20 people online there may be a bit more in weekends; Kalgan is dead :( Please correct me with proof screenshot if i am wrong.
lol 10-20 online on kalgan that is not true at all , gess is more like 40-60.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
in my opinion it is the fault of the game developers that there are fewer and fewer people enough to just add new things to get new events and the creators to earn money with another thing is that there is no promotion of the game and that would be the end of my post

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
I can speak for Gaia and Aurora , Between those Two Gaia is the most active server , and perhaps the most active Server globally , Aurora is said to have 100 people online , we asked many times and they said the same so Aurora has always 100 people , more or less but that's the common playerbase.
The proof is they have real CQs very often.

ClockWire

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Clockwire
I know!! but that would be telling ;)

ClockWire

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Clockwire
Aurora :unsure:

boddie.malone

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Boddie
Clan
-Clan-
Can you move between servers? I had left the game because my clan all quit a couple of yrs ago. I've recently started playing again but there's really not much going on in Solaria. I've been considering quitting again because I thought that the game may be dead from the way how many inactive players there are now. Only problem is that I don't want to lose all the progress I've made and have to start over, especially since I spent money on this one. Please advise & ty!

Last edited:

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
As much as i´m aware there is no way to transfer your char from one server to another (not even by the support) and when you change the server you start with a new char doing everything again.

Not sure about Gold though cus i never changed the server and did stay from the very start at Askone when the game moved from Closed Beta into the Release.

Long story short:
Everything you bought/achived in Solaria will not be transfered to another server but a GM/CM/Dev may correct me on that if any of my knowledge is wrong.