What's new

Where to find information on jailed pirates ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivlyGhost

Reaction score
Hello...

A member of my clan has been jailed for aparently 4116 days.
Communication is bad as he is muted to...
I want to see why he is jailed for over 11 years and if it is rightfull, vengeance or a misunderstanding...
I dont want to accuse or nothing to nobody, just the facts, so I and others can make up our mind on this situation...

Can somebody please direct me to the proper forum entry for jailed persons, can not seem to find it ?

Thanks in advance !

LivlyGhost, (mainly) Askone server player and Bug Busters clan admiral.

akwilsona

Reaction score
LivlyGhost,

Sorry about your pilot, that's a shame. There should be another way to contact your pilot through some sort of social media or voice chat to find out what happened.

Other than that, I know from experience that the GM team won't(* or is not allowed to*) divulge information regarding other player's punishments to anyone other than the player receiving the sanction.

I wish you well.

Prese95

Reaction score
It hapenned to a friend of mine You'r riend need's to send a ticket to suport,the same hapenned to a friend,then the suport told him that he is still jailed for 7 days and that they gave this amount just to contact suport.The same may be in your clanmate case

All the best Prese95

LivlyGhost

Reaction score
Hi guys !

Thanks for the fast reply :)
Sad to see there is no information on this subject. (At least i read forum again LOL :D)

All jailed incidents should be public so all can and must review it like the COC, in my honest opinion...

The trick of making things beter is to make people understand what is done and what is not.
This way we keep ourselfs in pase of COC.
This was done in the past, worked like a charm and GMs where more cool with things as all kew whats up...

Leaves space for the option of vengeance of a GM this way :(
Specialy as the GMs are players in same servers to ^^
Read the introduction of English server GMs, they are here to help not to obscure ;)
But if its unwritten law from above, they should make those unwritten laws public for us to see and so we stop bugging GMs..

Still no contact of my clan member on my personal E-Mail :(

Last question guys:
Never had somebody jailed so wondering if he can read messages on clan or his message board or something ?

LG

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
LivlyGhost said:
Still no contact of my clan member on my personal E-Mail :(

Last question guys:
Never had somebody jailed so wondering if he can read messages on clan or his message board or something ?

LG
As far as I know, muted players can write and read messages on their own, buddies and clan boards.

If he/she is jailed and muted, then probably he/she abandoned the game.

When online he/she should get a message with reasons for jail.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
LivlyGhost said:
Hello...

I want to see why he is jailed for over 11 years and if it is rightfull, vengeance or a misunderstanding...
I dont want to accuse or nothing to nobody, just the facts, so I and others can make up our mind on this situation...

Can somebody please direct me to the proper forum entry for jailed persons, can not seem to find it ?

Thanks in advance !

All GMs have access to the jail list, and that way they can know why a player was banned or jailed. You can know the reasons by asking a GM, but they do not have any obligation with giving you an answer. 4116 days? It is supposed that jail is set in hours, not days (read last part of CoC). Are you sure it is not a ban? Banned players cannot login their accounts and of course they cannot comunicate with others in game.

LivlyGhost

Reaction score
Thanks all !

I am not sure of anything thats why i set out to find information.

My main goal is find information on his jail issue, noy to stirr up the place or make somebody feel good or bad...

In quiet and normal conversation I should figure out what happened and what to doabout it, if I am in power to do so...

Again thanks all, got much more inofrmation I can work with now :D

LG

flyfighter

Reaction score
I'm feeling the same frustration you have,

In a court you can have the public watch it, thats how it should be supposed to be in pirate galaxy aswell. Ppl are getting banned/muted whitout seeing the evidence, thats not justice if u ask me. I encounterd this so many times. GM just say muted for ... hours because of violation of COC. Before you can even ask the specific reason ur muted. IF you ask for specific information its considerd annonumous and u cant watch it. And bare in mind gms are players... so if some1 does not like you as a person i got the feeling they can mute you whitout a good reason. We as players can only guess why we or some1 else got muted/banned.

P.s trying to bann ppl is sadlife.

Prese95

Reaction score
Flyfighter is right, some time ago a friend got muted with rason :send ticket so suport then he leaned that he was jailed because ehe made the gm's noobs....
Why we need to send a ticket to see why
Why they cantshow us the evidence?
Why they dont write the reason?

Vlad Tepes

Community Manager
Reaction score
LivlyGhost said:
Hello...

Thanks in advance !

Exup said:
Hello Pilots!

In the purpose of contacting a GM or Support easier and faster, you must avoid:

• Asking a GM what words were used causing a sanction, a GM will not and cannot repeat it, for clarification on any sanction issued then a ticket must be submitted.
For any information, please contact support here :
http://support.splitscreenstudios.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Thank u

LivlyGhost

Reaction score
Fellow gamers :)

I play this game for 7 years with ups and downs, like it a lot due to great helpfull community !
I seen a lot of negative like cheaters, abusers, bullies...
Never heard of a 4116 mute & jail sentance dough ^^

I am pretty sure my clan member is NOT a cheater, he is more a pasionat anticheater.
What i lurned thus far is he accused some players in open chat not obaying the COC. got muted, changed his status with more accusations and got jailed.
However this black hole of information is not helping any as we still dont know if the accused are checked and punished to or cleared by name. Even wurst thought I am not explressing in here ^^
Also the 2 persons accused of not obaying COC, wil always have that stigma attached to their player names even if it was a false accusation ^^ As I see it only victims here due to no communication ^^

What I dont want is to get paranoia every time I make a small inocent joke on the size of the rear of my BG that got me plenty of laughs and muted for 24 hrs, because a GM is present as player that quickly put on his GM hat, comes in a and mutes me to obey the COC ruling...( this happened for real ;) LOL)
Same GM however recommends others not to use certain wors offensive words (I will not repeat here) as they where inapropiat in global chat during last raven event in sol. Then goes on to refer to these players as his "Buddies" ^^ As a GM I would never call people that know me as player to, as buddies ^^ Thats a bubu ;)

This is not fair and clear ruling, and certainly not transparent... But happens, rule of live ;)

@ Vlad Tepes
So you understand I am set to find out what happened to my clanmember getting an excessive punishment of 4116 days but no ban (as far as I know now) and how or what it takes to get him in the game again !
I wlil not rest untill I am informed on how to go on... Is not my nature...

Vlad Tepes, I guess you mean I can not talk to GMs in game as GM is not alowed to brake GM rules and answer... Dint know that. There goes the thought out the window a GM is there to help.
But ok respect ! Dont wanna trouble volunteers braking set rules ! Rules are for all :)
Glad I am not a GM, looks like a tiresome and frustrating job ! Respect to GMs !

BUT..! Can you please, pretty please answer me these questions in private msg of wich I prommise to be very discrete about, beter you can immagine:
- Did senior GM staff review my clan members punishment and followed up on his accusations ?
- Is 4116 days a correct punishment for his bubu ? If it is another punishment (like 4116 hrs) I would like to know to, please...

I would be very greatfull ^^

I would recommend to inform in the future at least the admiral (or the captain if bubuist is admiral) that a clanmember is jailed / muted and rulling was overviewed by a senior GM. Simple "LivlyGhost is ruled and muted for 24 hrs for calling his rear ship a BUBU, write a ticket to protest" ... Clean and simple :) We all know tickets are not written as nobody reads them in 24 hrs :D

With respect to all !

LG

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
LivlyGhost said:
I would recommend to inform in the future at least the admiral (or the captain if bubuist is admiral) that a clanmember is jailed / muted and rulling was overviewed by a senior GM. Simple "LivlyGhost is ruled and muted for 24 hrs for calling his rear ship a BUBU, write a ticket to protest" ... Clean and simple :) We all know tickets are not written as nobody reads them in 24 hrs :D

With respect to all !

LG
Only the punished player can send a ticket to protest and prove the mistake. Support will ignore claims from third parties.

Prese95

Reaction score
LivlyGhost" I am pretty sure my clan member is NOT a cheater said:
The COC says:
{d} False Reporting
Any player who or falsely accuses and without evidence or who tampers with the evidence in order to harm another player or a Game Master will be punished severely.
That means that because cryonite had no evidence he got punished

LivlyGhost

Reaction score
Thanks for reenlighting me guys :)

I hope GMs will contact me, but you never know as I promissed discretion, unless they dont and then I keep reasking politly on how to resolve this situation ^^

I am also very very very happy to see the community stepping in trying to inform me and others what happened or might have happend on this bad day.

LG

Vlad Tepes

Community Manager
Reaction score
Can i ask question ?

Did u read rules ? Not only Game rules but forum rules too.

U know, this one : http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28466, Specially this part :

Aratz said:
Pirate Galaxy Forum Rules & Policies

General Forum Rules

• You are not allowed to discuss any forum or ingame penalitie/s given to you, or other user in public forum.
    This will lead to a temporarily ban from the forum.
Why it looks like always difficult to follow clear rules ? :sneaky:

LivlyGhost

Reaction score
Edited my answer as first was inapropiat, and is not whome I am or what I stand for.

I know now what happened as the clan member contacted me. That was what I wanted and got it due to community working together informing me and Jailed one how to cotact eachother.

As for waving rules, maybe it would have more meaning if rules would be uphold equal for al, inclufing players and GMs or both.

Now a ban has totaly no meaning to me as I know I am not doing anything wrong ! I asked for help on how to find information. You dont provide it. OK. You also kow whome I am as I log in with my player name, this way comming to you with palms turned up and open, you seem to wanna slap them, do as you wish !

I feel however when you keep the dsicussion on forum you are luring people to make comments you can then lay law on. You could also have messaged me personaly, warn me or what ever in private chat. You decided not to even when I asked for it. The one doing wrong is not me !

But as as allwas a question is taken out of porportion to avoid the real discussion I know now the truth of.

Thanks for nothing, and to all in community that helped: thanks for helping me finding the truth !

LG

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Please, do not get mad. I know it is frustrating when a mate is jailed, and it can make the things look very different from a subjetive point of view. Remember that this is just a game. Games have rules. Do not take it more serious than that. I am sure that if the player was penalized without proofs, he/she will know how to defend him/herself.

Speaking of rules, pay attention to the general forum rule:

• 2. If you have any arguments to debate with someone please keep it on topic and refrain from
    getting personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.