What's new

What do you think the orange colored line could be in sirius?

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank

What could that be?

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
At first glance it seems a very close star, strange thing, since Sirius is a singularity that maintains its planets in a gravitational field product of the worm hole :eek:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
GOTIL0N said:
At first glance it seems a very close star, strange thing, since Sirius is a singularity that maintains its planets in a gravitational field product of the worm hole :eek:
It could be the center of the galaxy.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Perhaps, even if we consider the following, it is common for the centers of the galaxies to be black holes, which would mean that instead of being a very bright light, should not be a place where light begins to gradually dim ? :confused:

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Well, not exactly "common". It is only a hypothesis. But all galaxies seen until now have a brighter core cause there is the most concentrated star cluster. Even if a black hole is in the center, the countless stars surrounding it will hide it.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I still don't know what it is

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Lagrange wormhole ?
nah, thats a myth. since the idea was scrapped i will not have any hope for lagrange. what i see for the future is a cq planet for oort and the player invaded planet somewhere.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?

What could that be?
my theory says that these starsystems are connected somehow. didnt completed erebos story except the first one in calon.

oort is a starsystem that was removed from tau ceti for some reason. tau ceti is not a parallel universe as the story did tell on gazica.

ancient-gate was moved into oort as it should be on tau ceti. draconis-gate is the first gate that the ancients build. it looks darker to the regular stargates, but the same design.

so far i know these starsystem are connected , even i cant prove that i am 100% sure it is.
draconis is still a huge myth in the ancient lore and the story telling about them are talked as ,,the ancients are a myth'' the theory i have here is, the main home is still draconis , because of the ancient comet, other ancient stuff, nebula dragons aka the entity. after the methanoids accomplished spacecraft they attacked the ancients aka nebula dragons until the ancient vanished in sirius wormhole and artifact got distributed. also main reason why methanoids refuses to talk about the ancients. after completing the artifact it serves as a navigation for them where they are and it was sirius and you knew what happened - the ancients came back stronger in sirius and later on they attacked again gazica and vanished into their stargate into calon and compensate their entity because he was dying. the ancients keept him alive.

long ago i did this: try to use the wormhole and the orange nebula/sun whatever it is you will see it purple. a perfect hint for tau ceti sun. draconis have also tau ceti sun.

if the ancients are leaving after oort a big hope could come for lagrange, but we arent even finished with draconis yet and i assume that the ancients are using human and methanoid tech. therefore they are not so clean how the used to be.