Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
ben1982
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
My aggrobeacon components have been randomly getting deleted from my hangar on configurations for Black Granite recently , this is the 3rd time it happened. I first noticed it about a week ago , it happened on my lvl55 Granite, Draconis Granite and Sirius Granite. Is this happening to anyone else or am i just an isolated incident? I didnt even get refund cryonite for selling , it literally just vanished.....

Attachments

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
That is particular strange as the Granite was not touched and the beacon was payed close attention to that the item that you have as a blueprint does also not get removed or change in a way that anyone would lose the item or collection progress.

ben1982

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
ben1982
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
That is particular strange as the Granite was not touched and the beacon was payed close attention to that the item that you have as a blueprint does also not get removed or change in a way that anyone would lose the item or collection progress.
I re-installed my Sirius Ancient Long Aggrobeacon just now, theres not much i can say as i have no idea what connection there could be between all the 3 times this happened and I cant remember exactly when the other 2 instances happened, just that it was my Mercury and Draconis Granites, i also had to spend the full amount of cryonite to reinstall the item. My account is on Askone and my IGN is ben1982 if that helps with the investigation.

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I re-installed my Sirius Ancient Long Aggrobeacon just now, theres not much i can say as i have no idea what connection there could be between all the 3 times this happened and I cant remember exactly when the other 2 instances happened, just that it was my Mercury and Draconis Granites, i also had to spend the full amount of cryonite to reinstall the item. My account is on Askone and my IGN is ben1982 if that helps with the investigation.
If happens again a screenshot including F11 would be helpful within a support ticket.