Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
Conquest Showdown
Change the aspects of the last 5 minutes of a conquest match to avoid hide and seek.
  • Keep 1 ore area active instead of deactivating all
  • Activate the last area into heat mode and keep it there until the CQ ends
I hope you are still aware that this "change" will still make the full Paragneiss composition too powerful!
The Paragneiss are able to just conquer the whole area and it is impossible to break throu!
100% Chromian corundum compositions are also too strong!

1)
We need shipclass restrictions for Mizar CQs and even higher star systems. We already know whats gonna happen, don't run into that knife that we already see since months..
My suggestion was: 40% of participants are allowed to use the same shipclass. That results in 2 out of 5 participants could use Paragneiss/Corundum. (4/10 etc...)

OR

2)
End of CQ with 5-9 players (per clan): 2 final areas with heat mode
End of CQ with 10-16 players (per clan): 2 final areas with heat mode and 1 area without heat mode OR 3 final areas with heat mode
End of CQ with 17-20 players (per clan): 3 final areas with heat mode and 2 areas without heat mode OR 4 final areas with heat mode
End of CQ with 21-25 players (per clan): 5 activated areas and only heat mode on 2 areas which switch throu the 5 areas every minute!

That is just to give you an idea, numbers can always vary. I think 1) and 2) are both necessary tbh. :geek:

Speaking of changes which are useful I want to remind you about this:
  • to let the CQ-ship's pod stand out => increase its size or/and give it a different pod skin(for squadleader pods a yellow pod skin aswell?)
  • add an icon over the players bottom HUD which shows your own current ore score and a number of how many ores you loose if you will die. Currently you have to switch out from the "panel"-tab into the "conquest"-tab and switch back (you need to to look on the map more often for orientation).

• "targets"-tab needs filter adjustments:
    -enable/disable enemies
    -enable/disable allies
    -enable/disable only squadleaders
    -enable/disable enemy player's objects (e.g. turrets, a-droid, magnettraps)
    -enable/disable ally player's objects
    -remove "level"-filter (we already have ship level restrictions on landing on those planets)
    -add "ore score" information and sort players by ore score (sort up and down)

• to make enemy and ally items more outstanding the effect of some items needs a different color to seperate them (e.g. the magnet traps on EiU of the NPCs are red):
    -Magnettraps
    -Repairfield
    -Repairturret
    -Attackturret
    -Corruption Cloud
    -Allies Cover
    -blinking Sticky Bombs

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
I hope you are still aware that this "change" will still make the full Paragneiss composition too powerful!
The Paragneiss are able to just conquer the whole area and it is impossible to break throu!
Hello @NGSpeed,

Personally i don't think having a strategy based on a full paragneiss just to be stronger than the enemy on the last 5 minutes of the CQ is even reasonable when it comes to winning, u might have the lead for 5 minutes, but u are gonna let the enemy win over 40 minutes.

About the issue u see on "only 1 area"
5 minutes is a really short amount of time, if multiple areas are active at once, the chance of fighting would really lower since both sides would just most likely stay in theirs to collect.

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
and I forgot to add that one haha
cryonite payouts of the clan:
-add the information for each player during the current and last week (e.g. Raick: 480.000 cryonite)
-add the information for each player of all time (e.g. PlayerX: 5.700.000 cryonite)
As we have an overview who donated cryonite to the clanfund, we need the same for payouts.
If the payouts are only in the clan history, we need to do something old fashioned like excel sheets or whatever...
1.JPG Underneath "Donation Log" the "Assignment Log" will find its home.

For Donation Log:
2.JPG
Charaters of ingame names are only allowed to have 20 characters I think. So this column could have less width.
A new column "Donated within the last 30 (or X as selectable time) days" would be nice and giving the column title 2 rows will use even less space.

For Assginment Log:
Column 1: "Members"
Column 2: "Assigned Cryonite (last 7 days)"
Column 3: "Assigned Cryonite (last 30 days)"
Column 4: "Assigned Cryonite (alltime)"
Column 5: "Assigned Gravitons (alltime)"
[Column 6: "Assigned Gravitons (last 30 days)"] optional