Unstable stats database.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Hi.
This bug shows quite often on Solaria and Aeria and sometimes also on Gaia just like right now when I'm writing this. It is not permanent but really annoying.

Pilot and clan stats empty. Clan members and ships empty. Clan name and rank not loading. Ladder in endless loading. They always happen at once, so I guess they have the same cause. Other tabs work fine.

pilot stats gone.jpg
clan stats gone.jpg
clan members gone.jpg
clan ships gone.jpg
rankings endless open.jpg

Genjiro

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Genjiro
Hello @HGus ,

This is a known occurrence that happens only on Mondays during ladder synchronization, Around the time when ladder resets to be exact. It only lingers for a small duration of time after which the ladder and profiles recovers back to normalcy.
The devs are aware of the issue and are looking for a fix, Nevertheless thank you for reporting.

Greetings,
Genjiro

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The issue on the monday ladder evaluation is fixed already since the last PG updates. This time the cause is the server hardware issue that also caused that gaia was not reachable or having a strong lag. We hope that our datacenter provider will replace the hardware this week. We will post a news if we have details when it will take place.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
It happened again on Aeria.
Side effect: Sirius mission DESTROY ENEMY is unsolvable because killed target enemies are not counted for the goal.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Do you have a time and date when it happened? Can not see anything in the server monitor

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
September 4th, 3:20 am server time. It was working again 30 min later.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I can confirm that it is the hall of fame ladder synchronisation. It started 3:15 and ended 3:35 servert time. A lot shorter than before the optimiazion, but still curios why it caused the game to hang for the players during the process.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Every time it happens, another side effect is noticeable on planet surface while we are hunting. When we kill an enemy, it doesn't disappear immediately, but stay 1 or 2 seconds on the field like a ghost and the trails are the last to vanish. I guess that happens cause the server has difficulties registering the kill in the user database. Maybe some sort of file locking while the sync is being processed.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
This time I recorded a short video to show the effect on surface. It is most noticeable after killing the harvester. Also you can see the XP bar is not advancing. Actually, I killed about 5 harvs before this one and the bar was frozen. The synchro finished ten minutes later when I was in the e-field and suddenly I got level 50 and 1/16 of the bar for 51 filled. Solaria server. 3:28 am server time.

Last edited: