Two nice changes to do in this game

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Hi, I write the follow changes for the game, and I wan't to see more opinions of the rest of players:

• Delete the cryonite penalization, it's really decrease the posibilities to see cryonite. Or increase the cryo value in 150% on all places of the galaxy.
  • Return the bp-trackers system at the past (in the past, the pilots without bp trackers can see the bp's of the pilots with that membership, and it is really good to help pilots in Sirius and the rest of the systems.) or increase the posibilites of see a blueprint in 100% or other change is reduce the parts of all bp's (include the rares) in 50%.

I have playing Pirate Galaxy a lot of hours (I think are at maximum 300 days of time played in this game with my two pilots, one on the server Aurora and another on Aeria.) and I think in this changes because the drop system doesn't rewards the time spent to kill one unit (over all in Sirius)

Thanks. :)

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
I like the current system. Do you remember why was the penalization created for? Lots of high ranked players smashing harvs in lower systems with no posibilities for low ones to get any cryo... The current penalization system is still capped at 20%, that is 4 over 5 of chances compared with the old behaviour... still good for drac players grinding in mizar fast enough for cooldown of aggrobombs or orbital strikes (assuming only gaz tech).

I have no opinion about bp trackers. I never used them.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
HGus said:
I like the current system. Do you remember why was the penalization created for? Lots of high ranked players smashing harvs in lower systems with no posibilities for low ones to get any cryo... The current penalization system is still capped at 20%, that is 4 over 5 of chances compared with the old behaviour... still good for drac players grinding in mizar fast enough for cooldown of aggrobombs or orbital strikes (assuming only gaz tech).

I have no opinion about bp trackers. I never used them.
For me, the 20% of penalization decrease the drop because when we have a mizar invasion on the server Aeria, the GMs put harvester of Lustra to get BPs for energy and it's drop many times with a 9% I think you have on Baumar with Molikar tech. With 20%, it's reduce the drop in times (not always). For example: you are on earth with a Meta-X with sirius tech and you kill one harvester, it drop cryo, of the 10 interceptors drops 2 - 4 cryo, after kill other harvester, and it not drop, and the interceptors only one. And after you kill another harvester, it not drop but the interceptors drop 3 - 6 cryo, and so it goes.

About the BP Trackers, it only give BPs to the pilot with it. And if you search bps for one pilot without BP track, it can be exasperating over all in Sirius. Because you see a BP but the pilot you help can't see anything, only BPs without BP track.

captdeadpool

Reaction score
game is good as it is if changes back low players cannot grind anymore and there will be alot thiefs that come kill theyr mantis steal bp rare cryo then leave i know couse happens to me alot

Wolf

Reaction score
captdeadpool said:
game is good as it is if changes back low players cannot grind anymore and there will be alot thiefs that come kill theyr mantis steal bp rare cryo then leave i know couse happens to me alot
low players barely exists at the moment. what's the point anyway.