Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Ikebi
Rank
Clan
The Gang of the Bests
Well I'm on a trantor player and I'm fed up with the community: o there are lots of double accounts of insults and manipulation that players do to always prevent others from playing he registers double accounts and they do it on purpose I just ask if it is possible to prohibit double accounts or that a Gm be present because this system of conquest is perfect but there is only trantor where there is this kind of problem.

darklink3

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Darkxell
Rank
Here's a clean transcript:

I am a trantor player and I'm fed up with the community.
There are a lot of smurf accounts, insults and manipulation. Players always prevent others from playing, smurfs register on purpose [and afk].
I am asking if it is possible to prohibit smurf accounts or that a Gm be present. This system of conquest is otherwise perfect but trantor is the only place where this arises.
And in french, just in case concerned trantor players might be interested:
Traduction en français, si des joueurs Trantor souhaitent avoir des informations:

Je suis un joueur trantor et j'en ai marre de la communauté.
Il y a beaucoup de petit comptes, des insultes et de la manipulation. Certain joueurs empêchent toujours les autres de jouer, les smurfs s'enregistrent [et afk].
Je demande que les smurfs soient interdits, ou qu'un GM soit présent a chaque conquète. Ce système de conquète est autrement parfait mais trantor est le seul endroit ou ces problèmes apparaissent.

Last edited:

otoma

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Ikebi
Rank
Clan
The Gang of the Bests
Do you think that a ticket will fix the fact that smurf (small account of lvl 95) register in conquest otb for afk?