What's new

The War Of Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfyPTK

Reaction score
Nothing is peacefull in the Sol System now.Pilots are untrusted,The mantis are ruthless and the clans are desperatly fighting to stay alive.My clan and i have survived through all the systems so far.Losing a ship here and there to the mantis but allways rescuing each other and becoming a closer familly.In our teamwork and skills we have become one of the most widley known clans in the few Systems man has yet discoverd.Well,come back from alive.We are WoW.We have stood beside each other since the beggining.Learning each others strengths and becoming a better team in the battle feild.Each of us has our own mastery of fighting in our own way.We thought we would be able to live in peace besides the mantis of course and keep our familly strong with nothing to stop us from being at the top of the mantis fear list.But somthing has stepped in our way.Somthing we thought was long ago gone from our lives.SOB....This is where the war that raged over countless planets and systems started.This is where the war that long ago was thought to be settled in the Vega system has now come up again.But this time.It is far more lethal and far,far more intense.This is the war,of Pirates.Two clans.Two famillys...One Victor. To Be Continued

X

xXpainXx

=RRW= FTW *****, lol

Watch your language, next, and will be formal warning.
Adrana

S

Seraphim

xXpainXx, why would you even think you could post a reply with bad language when you know you cant do it in the game?

WolfyPTK

Reaction score
((sorry bout the two post above this one))

*Sol System,Planet Mars* Four of us flew down to the pit.We heard that there were a few lone pirates causing trouble down there with the mantis.We wanted to help."Wolfy I see them"I looked up from my storm on the other side of the Pit and saw Five ships Blasting away at Mantis."Allright guys this should be fun!Jake fly with me,Pyro Fly with Daneil behind us.Dan,if those pirates need some exrta repair give them a hand to allright"We afterburned it to the other side and joined in the fight.There were alot of Pyros here so we had to avoid alot of fires.Sadly this is what made it nearly impossible to scan the other Pilots so i couldnt tell who they were."Dan watch out!"A Shock Pilot had come up behind him and was blasting him to all hell"Jake, Pyro move cover Dan!Dan Dont use your sheild till he stunns you"We all turned our flight and started firing at the Pilot.He had an enourmous amount of health though it didnt even seem like it was moving."Guys im getting his scan now!"My eyes opened wide and i felt somthing take me over.I activated my targeting computer and fired everything i had at the Shock ship blowing him to peices.Then turned and saw Blasters coming form the other four ships."Its SOB MOVE!"

X

xXpainXx

Seraphim said:
xXpainXx, why would you even think you could post a reply with bad language when you know you cant do it in the game?
idk, i didnt spell it rite,
and i ment ttw not rrw, and ttw sucks just letting everyone know

A

Adrana

xXpainXx said:
Seraphim said:
It doesn't matter who is in question, no matter what way you spell that word, I think it was clear for every user what word you meant.
You are breaking rules even if you write the word in any way.
Please read the forum rules, it seems you haven't yet.

ZeribreX

Reaction score
xXpainXx said:
Seraphim said:
Ofcourse ttw sucks, no one is active, except a few people, its not supposed to be the best clan in the game.. its just a help for sob and pe during CQs nothing more

Status
Not open for further replies.