pbhuh

Reaction score
Galactic said:
awsome amazing old rare :mrorange: ^^ :eek: :D :) :eek: :p :mrorange: ^^
there is nothing rare on that....

I got that like (8-horizontal) times.

Galactic

Reaction score
it was the old rare before they changed it to the colour gold ....

pbhuh

Reaction score
Galactic said:
it was the old rare before they changed it to the colour gold ....
first of all,

you are there rank 64 and flying a stam tank, ever since sol is released it has been the old way,

second of all,

this bp is white, and the old rare was pink/purple (aka mangeta or something)

third of all,

this is an example of a rare bp + normal bp

sorry to dissapoint you.

Galactic

Reaction score
4th of your colour blind coz that is not white .......
5th of all you have no sence of humour coz this was just posted for fun i know its not the old rare its just similar to it in looks
6th of all this is on fan section art section so stop taking it so seriously -.-

A

Adrana

Isn't that ship a SOL tank, unfortunately there were no SOL system, nor SOL ships yet when there were pink rare bps.

That is clearly white and not at all the pink of ancient rare.
I will show you what was a real pink rare in old days.
This is a screenshot on when I got Antares AB, this was the real authentic pink on old rares:

PinkRareAntique.png

pbhuh

Reaction score
Adrana said:
Isn't that ship a SOL tank, unfortunately there were no SOL system, nor SOL ships yet when there were pink rare bps.

That is clearly white and not at all the pink of ancient rare.
I will show you what was a real pink rare in old days.
This is a screenshot on when I got Antares AB, this was the real authentic pink on old rares:

fits good to girls,

that isnt discriminating right?

A

Adrana

Not at all :LOL: and I loved the old pink rares, and I didn't like it when it changed color. :(

pbhuh

Reaction score
Adrana said:
Not at all :LOL: and I loved the old pink rares, and I didn't like it when it changed color. :(
well, gold is very nice too, I don't know, pink is kinda muhh.

Galactic

Reaction score
you people clearly dont understand that i posted this as a JOKE ..... i know that sol wasnt out when SS changed the colours of the rares and if it wasnt a joke i wouldve posted it in general discussions so stop acting so serious + that isnt white, tell me how thats white.... it looks more light pink than white -.-

pbhuh

Reaction score
Galactic said:
you people clearly dont understand that i posted this as a JOKE ..... i know that sol wasnt out when SS changed the colours of the rares and if it wasnt a joke i wouldve posted it in general discussions so stop acting so serious + that isnt white, tell me how thats white.... it looks more light pink than white -.-
yeah, we know it's a joke, but I just didn't needed to laugh about it, it could be me, maybe someone else laught his eyes out, if thats possible.

A

Adrana

There has never been any red rares, read this thread and see my sent in picture.
The pink(rose) rare color is the only color that has existed before it changed to Gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.