The new lord:Rise of Lord Pain

Andrew

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Mr
Rank
After mantis suffered so amny defeats the queen decided to search for a new lord who would command her army through sol and mizar.
After some days she found a skilled mantis commander who killed many humans and destroyed many players ships without to be killed
So she called him Lord Pain
As soon he arrived in mizar he started many actions against humans destroyng many baumarian fighters and podding many humans(players)with his small ship.When the queen saw how skilled he was he gave him a mantis behemoth more powerfull than the normal one.After he got his new ship he started assaults agains jogan and Ethan Copernicus resulting in ethan's death and jogan iminent destruction.After the sol rebels heard what hapeneed they sent some rebels to help in rebuilding jogan but they were killed while travelling to jogan by Lord Pain.
He ensured that humant won't take jogan again deploying many mantis there.He securized jogan with many ds killing everyone who was enough brave to travel here.
With Jogan destroyed humans last hope on mizar was to find a spot in molikar where they could place they'r new setllement but they realized that they needed a device that could stop mantis landing here.While trying to find a way how to do this device Tobias Plank realized that he would need some umanoite from molikar pyros.After a week of working at that device he finaly finished it deploying it across the setllement.
But Fortunately Lord Pain didn't saw that setllement so the humans had time to prepare,but Lord Pain went to Mars to search for any human setllement.Unfortunately he found Tharsis and killed everyone that was here.
With the mantis attack humanity was weakened but Lord Pain didn't stopped here.
Meanwhile Lord Pain and Mantis queen where descussing about the lats amntis attck:
Queen:In that way we may destroy the humanity
Lord Pain:Yes we will destroy it but..
Queen:What?
Lord Pain:What will we do with imperials are going to kill them
Queen:patience Lord,we will take care of all soon
Lord FaM Doom:Queen there are rumors that are new villagers on prosperus
Queen:We must take care of Them they might killl us easy,we must attack them
Lord Pain:My queen,can i go with lord Fam Doom?
Lord Fam Doom:You could be usseful
Queen:Do what you want but dont forget your mission:Kill the villagers!
Lord Fam Doom and Pain:Don't worry My queen they'r end is coming
Queen:Then go to kill them
MeanWhile Lord Pain sent some mantis in exploration and the rumors were true,now he and lord fam doom were preparing the strike but..Vicius insist to come with them:
Vicius:Let me come with you to i make take they;r shield and use again't them
Lords:Come but we won't protect you.
Vicius:I don't even need your protection
So the day of strike came the setllements where falling one by one and the humans didn't even know that
Vicius used that Shield for his but also for lords ships that shield beeing invincible
So the mantis conquered gemini but they didn't found isaak ans sarah,they were hiding..
So the mantis went to terasa but this time just for a spy mission used an possesed villager,they gathered many informatiosn about humans,enough for a strike So they destroyed the gravitons depot weakening again the humans race.But Carl Sagan Laboratory was still alive but not for too long,the lords asked the queen for a big army composed from many pyros detonators custodian commanders,assasins and snipers so they could strike in terasa,while the human race from molikar was preparing and hiding from mantis the human setllements were failing one by one.Gemini antares vega were enslaved and all the humans were exterminated.

So More parts coming soon,i hope you like the story ^^