Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeFightingAce

Reaction score
My first story, so don't expect it to be perfect ^^
I switch between characters during the story, so watch out :cool:

*On Commerce Central lies a single pod, surrounded by various Mantis units....*

How did I get into this position?
This escape pod, losing armour constantly, on this lifeless planet that was once a thriving community?
What happened to the great society of Commerce Central? What happened to the Gemini System!?
The Mantis. Those vermin. We thought they were just another sentient species like us, on a quest for discovery.
But no. They want cryonite. They value that damn crystal over their own lives.
*warning noise*
Oh boy...
*explosion*

---

*Orbiting the Gemini Starbase, a fleet of 30 various Gemini ships are organising themselves...*

IS THIS DAMN COMM LINK ON!? It's like I'm talking to mysel--
*other pilots start talking through comm link*
Alright, never mind. Now, pilots, these mantis have arrived with force, and I doubt they're seeking a peace offering. Be prepared for a tense fight. To the death.
*confused and angry shouting over comm link*
Listen! We are armed with the best technology that this system has to offer.
*person over comm link*: It isn't enough! They have large battle cruisers and siege units! Our technology is no match for theirs!
*large pulsing noise nearby*
Ah, here they come...
*lots of Conquest Ships start coming out of the Stargate*
*a Conquest Ship Pilot over comm link*: Sir, we're here, sorry we're late.
It's alright, but this is not the best time to arrive late. This is the biggest war on our hands since Earth was the scene for a large-scale civil war.
*a Conquest Ship Pilot over comm link*: Sir... we escaped from the Antares System... they've destroyed... the shipya---
*a cripped Conquest Ship comes out of the starbase, followed by a larger, unknown ship*
*the Conquest Ship explodes, destroying 2 nearby Gemini ships*
What in Fusion Blaze?
*the unknown ship is revealed to be a Mantis Battle Cruiser*
MEN, ATTACK! QUI--
*the Battle Cruiser is barraged by lots of fire, but barely receives any damage*
*a Conquest Ship Pilot over comm link*: Our blasters are not doing any damage!
*the Mantis Battle Cruiser launches a large, round object towards the starbase then suddenly disappears*
What the--
*the object hits the Starbase then produces such a large explosion all nearby ships are destroyed in milliseconds*
YOU MANTIS COWAAARRRRDDDSSS----
*KA-BOOM!*

---

*In orbit of Prosperous, the Conquest Ship Conquistador III and a small squadron of GC-1 Fusion Storm's watch as the Gemini Starbase and Stargate are enveloped by a huge explosion...*

WOAH! What was that!?
*a GC-1 Fusion Storm pilot over comm link*: Sir, the comm signals from that area... they're gone...
Wait, let me check... Conquistador III to Starbase Command. Come in Starbase Command... Starbase Command, this is Conquistador III. Come in, please. Starbase Command? Starbase Command!?
*constant silence*
It's true... Gemini Starbase... the Defence Force... all gone...
*beeping*
*another GC-1 Fusion Storm pilot over comm link*: Sir, I'm picking up multiple Mantis ships... 10... 20... 50... 100... 200... 700? 1000!? My god, it's an invasion fleet! We're no match for them!
*the first GC-1 Fusion Storm pilot over comm link*: Wait... something is heading towards us--
*a large laser shot appears out of nowhere*
*it hits one of the GC-1 Fusion Storm's*
*the first GC-1 Fusion Storm pilot over comm link*: AAAAAA---
*explosion*
He's dead! We have to get out of here now!
*the other GC-1 Fusion Storm is hit by a laser shot and is instantly destroyed*
*all that is left in orbit is the Conquistador III and the last GC-1 Fusion Storm*
*the last GC-1 Fusion Storm pilot over comm link*: My interplanetary engines! They aren't engaging!
Ship Command, set course for Gemini Starbase.
*beeping*
*the last GC-1 Fusion Storm pilot over comm link*: Don't leave me here on my own! PLEASE!
I can't engage either, it looks like we're stuck here...
*a Mantis Battle Cruiser appears out of nowhere*
*attempts to fire weapons*
My firing system is jammed!
*the Battle Cruiser fires at the GC-1 Fusion Storm, destroying the ship but leaving an escape pod*
*Escape Pod person over comm link*: Help!
I can't, dammit!
*Escape Pod person over comm link*: Are we going to die?
I hope not... but this fleet isn't here for nothing.
*the Battle Cruiser fires multiple large, round objects at Prosperous*
Wait... they're going to destroy the Radiation Shield! Those Mantis scum! THEY'LL KILL BILLIONS!
*Escape Pod person over comm link*: Good god... please, get out of here! I've no chance of survival, but you have backup engines!
I'm not leaving you here, even if we both die! It will not be in vain!
*large explosion*
*manages to engage Orbital Escape engines and maneuvers into the correct position for the Escape Pod to slide into the docking bay*
*Escape Pod person over comm link*: Is this heaven?
No, it's your transport out of it!
*manages to get away from the planet before the shield is totally destroyed*
Wait... the interplanetary engines... they're working again! The Battle Cruiser must have used stun tech on our ships!
*Escape Pod person over comm link*: So what are you waiting for? GET US OUT OF HERE!
Wait... where do we go?
*Escape Pod person over comm link*: Our only chance is in the... *shudder*... Sol System...
To the Stargate!
*engages Interplanetary Engines*
*one hour later*
*the Conquistador III appears in orbit of Gemini Starbase*
Alright, to the Sol System... we have to warn the emperor of this...
*Escape Pod person over comm link*: I doubt he will listen.
It's our only chance of survival, we have to try anything--
*the Mantis Battle Cruiser appears in orbit*
Not today scum!
*sets course for the Sol System and enters the stargate*

---

*On Technatoria, all that is left is a molten mass of rock, destroyed ships and pods, and Mantis Landing Craft deploying Pyros and Paralyzors*
*In orbit of all the planets, Mantis Juggernauts are deploying Mantis Custodian Commanders, followed by two Rocketeers, two Marauders and one Resurrector, known by the few survivors and the explorers that stumbled upon Gemini as Death Squads, and also Mantis Menders, designed to repair any damaged Mantis they come across that were attacked by the humans*

---

*It has been three years since the fall of Gemini, and a fleet of META ships and STAM-S ships with ZP tech are in orbit of Gemini Starbase*
*a familar Conquest Ship is leading the fleet, but this time armed with mega-upgraded tech*
Alright men, today is the turning point in human history. Today men, we will launch a head-on attack with the Mantis of the Gemini System! Beware though, they may seem weak compared to our technology but super-enhanced Mantis also patrol. It's time for battle! FOR GEMINI!
*the entire fleet starts interplanetary jumping to the different planets*

Dark_Lord

Reaction score
Very nice story lol and some funny parts.

Regards
Dark Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.