What's new

The 2017 Easter Event

kirvis52

Reaction score
I don't know if this was noticed but i think its not how it suppose to be, in the second part of the event when you need to SEARCH the big egg you can go to targets, and it shows you that egg even on the other side of the map

Attachments

crazywhiteboii

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
--UnkNOWn--
Rank
Clan
Silhouette Assassins
Yea quite a few players knew about this...
But still a great refresher good job... :cool:

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Actually it has been there since the first installment in 2011, and majority of players know it now.

The targets panel only show things that can be seen on screen (or could be seen if no walls/hills are between). The huge egg is a special case cause you can see it from opposite side of map (most noticeable in Molikar when it appears in SE corner, you can see it from LZ, same for Aurora NE corner). It happenned with Xmas snowmen too.

"Searching" includes using the targets panel.

crazywhiteboii

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
--UnkNOWn--
Rank
Clan
Silhouette Assassins
The Snowman one i had no idea great info ^^ ^^ ^^

Snook

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Antipope
Rank
Now if someone could post a few hints on how to kill the 2 nasty great rabbits solo,that would help! Coz there's so few players online now it's nearly impossible to form a squad most days

wonder if the "PvP" downgrade drove them away . food for thought

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Depending of setting you have few choices:

1 - If the egg spawns on a bad place, just restart the mission. Example: Aurora near LZ is bad cause it is sorrounded by marauders at south and avengers at north, all other places are good and near e-fields

2 - You can avoid fighting the Elder (big blue bunny with powerful rockets). If you shoot the egg from the opposite side it will stand still, but if you active it you can fly around the egg to shoot always away of the big bunny. Run like hell if you make a mistake.

2 - Kill bunnies one by one. First the Breeder (medium sized red bunny). Better with a tank (so you can taunt it from safe distance). It is strong but not so much as the Elder, without rockets. Actually it is the support unit with repair target buff. Then taunt the Young bunny and finish it. You can switch to enginner for the rest of the task. With enginner you can kill the 1-2-3 packs easy. For the 4-5-6 packs you will need to run away with ab as soon as they spawn and kill them one by one. Note: 6-packs are actually the two 3-packs together, it happens. 4-packs spawn when you reach 50% damage, 5-packs at 75% (or 25% health).

Last note: the old tactics from past events doesn't work anymore, as the behaviour of the AI as been changed. No more "let-them-pod-me-and-stand-still" strategies.