Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
@Poland
As i prefer to keep the Raven vids separated i want to move the feedback about the newest Vid into this section.

In regards of the New Stargate it took some time and effort to dig out something about this as i did also remember that the old Stargat had a similar look and now it looks like things where added and the symbols as well.

Here a screen from "Ancient times" and the old Vega Stargate
pirate_galaxy_12.jpg
And here the new Stargate that seems to be just the backside from the point of view. It clearly shows that it has not those spike things added and also the symbols. It´s a bit ironic that one of the (current last) Stargates will be one of old times revisited with a updated design.
New Stargate.jpg

In terms of the ships we see in the vid i assume that they may be the Rare ships that where mentioned at an early point for TC and that they will use the TC Items next to the basic ones. As it gives 8 TC items in total the only thing that is unknown for the moment is the config of said rare ship.
Possible TC Rare ships1.jpg

The Blaster we can see here and there is with a high chance the rare Blaster and have next to the new and definetly nice looking animation also a different impact effect in compare to the basic TC Blaster and even blasters of other systems what gives it an additional touch.
Possible TC blaster1.jpgPossible TC Blaster.jpg

Well we have Rep Turrets have Buff Turrets we have traps so why not add CC turrets as well into the mix of turrets. However i can see here a little bit of a problem as we can outmanouver this tower and drag units simply outside of the range so that the effect is not really existing. If the turrets would more act like Ra units who are basically mobile MTs in a small area the CC Turrets could turn out as a very little issue to deal with as items like Rockets and SB will be usable outside of their range and with Division and Eagle Cort can maybe even attacked with the Blaster.

So either those turrets have a large area they cover or some other trick up their sleve
CC Tower1.jpg
CC Tower.jpg

Fun Fact:
During my research i even found a screen that seems to come from a test at the PTR of Sol where another hangar was used then the one we have now but looks nice imo as it has more of a "Starbase" vibe then just a hangar.
old solhangar.jpg

Attachments

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
@Poland
As i prefer to keep the Raven vids separated i want to move the feedback about the newest Vid into this section.

In regards of the New Stargate it took some time and effort to dig out something about this as i did also remember that the old Stargat had a similar look and now it looks like things where added and the symbols as well.

Here a screen from "Ancient times" and the old Vega Stargate
View attachment 50845
And here the new Stargate that seems to be just the backside from the point of view. It clearly shows that it has not those spike things added and also the symbols. It´s a bit ironic that one of the (current last) Stargates will be one of old times revisited with a updated design.
View attachment 50844

In terms of the ships we see in the vid i assume that they may be the Rare ships that where mentioned at an early point for TC and that they will use the TC Items next to the basic ones. As it gives 8 TC items in total the only thing that is unknown for the moment is the config of said rare ship.
View attachment 50851

The Blaster we can see here and there is with a high chance the rare Blaster and have next to the new and definetly nice looking animation also a different impact effect in compare to the basic TC Blaster and even blasters of other systems what gives it an additional touch.
View attachment 50849View attachment 50848

Well we have Rep Turrets have Buff Turrets we have traps so why not add CC turrets as well into the mix of turrets. However i can see here a little bit of a problem as we can outmanouver this tower and drag units simply outside of the range so that the effect is not really existing. If the turrets would more act like Ra units who are basically mobile MTs in a small area the CC Turrets could turn out as a very little issue to deal with as items like Rockets and SB will be usable outside of their range and with Division and Eagle Cort can maybe even attacked with the Blaster.

So either those turrets have a large area they cover or some other trick up their sleve
View attachment 50847
View attachment 50846

Fun Fact:
During my research i even found a screen that seems to come from a test at the PTR of Sol where another hangar was used then the one we have now but looks nice imo as it has more of a "Starbase" vibe then just a hangar.
View attachment 50852
when i saw the new stargate i did think the same as u🙂 the old effects are re-used and they are awesome

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
you say these are the 2 rare ships but i say 1 ne0n ship is still missing or it is drafted ouf of the game.

TC_Ship02.jpg
TC_Ship01.jpg

as far as i can say this ships looks totally different then the 2 rare ships. even the turbine engine looks different. looks like a prototype than a ne0n style.

what happened to this ship, is this the ne0n - doberman or jaguar? do we have more drafted out things ?

next big question: is the actually finished tau ceti system this kinda starsystem what the devs wanted that was planned for 2015 after release? or did they had other planned things that didnt work out and this came out with the mantis-system? i just want to know that, because it is a answer we dont deserve, but an answer we need right know..

other question: will we ever discover the story and orgin of the ancients, because everything will end just like it did on the mantis-hive? part 1 and 3 was the best in terms of finding and understanding the ancient lore.. in part 2 it was a bit rushed for some reason. i hope part 4 will let us discover what they are .. i thought the tau ceti system will be the main storyline for the ancients but it wasnt. we have 4 protagonists, pirates, methanoids, mantis and ancients. i also assume that the part 4 planet is connected to calon.. it wasnt called paralell universe for nothing.. a good friend said once.. there is more than meets the eye.. i hope we will see this in the future , i'll wait.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
you say these are the 2 rare ships but i say 1 ne0n ship is still missing or it is drafted ouf of the game.
Well this info may have sliped through somehow but the situation i see here is that it would either mean that any additional Ne0n ship would have a TC item that is already existing or it would mean that another TC item would come with TC4 what is currently a thing i can not imagine what sort of item that could/would be then or we might have seen some sort of pic from Highway like it was for the TC3 items.

In case of the turbine engine a different form could/would fit for a rare ship and the design still does indicate that the ships belong to TC.

TC_Ship02.jpg

TC_Ship01.jpg

as far as i can say this ships looks totally different then the 2 rare ships. even the turbine engine looks different. looks like a prototype than a ne0n style.

what happened to this ship, is this the ne0n - doberman or jaguar? do we have more drafted out things ?
The ship seems to have a Rockets mounted below the Cockpit so i maybe it was planed as the T-Bird or maybe something like a TR ship for TC.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank

View attachment 50853
View attachment 50854

next big question: is the actually finished tau ceti system this kinda starsystem what the devs wanted that was planned for 2015 after release? or did they had other planned things that didnt work out and this came out with the mantis-system? i just want to know that, because it is a answer we dont deserve, but an answer we need right know..

other question: will we ever discover the story and orgin of the ancients, because everything will end just like it did on the mantis-hive? part 1 and 3 was the best in terms of finding and understanding the ancient lore.. in part 2 it was a bit rushed for some reason. i hope part 4 will let us discover what they are .. i thought the tau ceti system will be the main storyline for the ancients but it wasnt. we have 4 protagonists, pirates, methanoids, mantis and ancients. i also assume that the part 4 planet is connected to calon.. it wasnt called paralell universe for nothing.. a good friend said once.. there is more than meets the eye.. i hope we will see this in the future , i'll wait.
I was fascinated aswell, from what I see I think they may have scrapped plans to making the rare ships like this.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Well this info may have sliped through somehow but the situation i see here is that it would either mean that any additional Ne0n ship would have a TC item that is already existing or it would mean that another TC item would come with TC4 what is currently a thing i can not imagine what sort of item that could/would be then or we might have seen some sort of pic from Highway like it was for the TC3 items.

In case of the turbine engine a different form could/would fit for a rare ship and the design still does indicate that the ships belong to TC.

The ship seems to have a Rockets mounted below the Cockpit so i maybe it was planed as the T-Bird or maybe something like a TR ship for TC.
maybe it will used as a tr ship or like the sdk or sdx? draco rare healer.. the point is ssg has so many things which are drafted out for some reason and want to know if this same happened with the current tau ceti system as it is. or was it different planned back then? different story? more lore about ancients? to bad @Poland didnt ask these questions in his livestream with @Highway

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
maybe it will used as a tr ship or like the sdk or sdx? draco rare healer.. the point is ssg has so many things which are drafted out for some reason and want to know if this same happened with the current tau ceti system as it is. or was it different planned back then? different story? more lore about ancients? to bad @Poland didnt ask these questions in his livestream with @Highway
No-one said if it was the first and the last stream in that shape ;) I don't promise, I don't deny. But quite a question that could be asked if we actually see what Devs have prepared for us on the incoming update.