What's new

TAU CETI | UPDATE | ANYTHING

tomasz.go

Reaction score
Maybe some staff do visit THIS forum. So I really wanna ask gently.. can we expect any news towards the future update of the TAU CETI(unfinished). It's been 2 years since venar arrived? We waited. Then we got 'Ask the Devs' and got answers. Half year passed. Silence. You really can't put at least some sketches to keep the community engaged, interested or at least give us some idk.. hope?? So we know that it goes really really really SLOW but there is progress. And maybe. That. 'The first part of the new Tau Ceti is PLANNED to arrive THIS year..' which is 2015 to make everything certain.

People still buy gold. There are still new players starting the game. But we don't get anything new.

If You're so occupied can we at least get random global cryonite boosters. Invasions events by the GM team? I think we deserve at least that kind of stuff? None really are interested in those Colossus fights.
Only pvp keep veterans in the game. And the myst that dropped recently on few servers.

So I just ask You.. please. Respect the community and think how could you make it happier. Thank you.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Thanks Tomasz for your honest feedback.

We are sorry that we have not yet given that much of information about the upcoming updates. Honestly, we are a bit behind our planned Schedule :oops:, sorry for that. But we will introduce a Developer Logbook of the planned updates to get feedback from the community. With that we can improve and explain the updates before they go live. I addition we try to split up the bigger update into smaller ones so that they can be released earlier.

We are not absolutely certain if we can deploy the first of the smaller updates already this year, but we try our best. The first update might not be directly connected to Tau Ceti but it try to improve the gameplay (PVP, Parsec Armor, Sirius Bps) to give Veterans something new to play with and to lay a good foundation for Tau Ceti.

Global Boosters, Invasions or other GM Events? Sounds Great! Lets see what we can do here to bridge the gap until new stuff is coming around. We are getting some great input of our GM team for new type of Events, like races etc.

Thanks for your patience!

tomasz.go

Reaction score
I'm positively overwhelmed with the respond. The spliting updates into smaller parts and releasing them earlier and the Developer Logbook all sound interesting. Looking forward to see everything mentioned to go live.
Yet I got surprised to get a reply from the mighty Highway :mrorange: Crossing fingers dev team. Community is counting on You!

tomasz.go

Reaction score
Soon a week's gonna pass since I've posted up this feedback. And nothing much moved forward either. I was happy to get a reply, to finally see You guys speak up. On the other hand it makes me sad, that I had to write my own one to make You post anything. I do not expect much. Show us what You guys did so far during those 4 years of work? Design, like I've mentioned sketch of some ship design on how those in Tau Ceti would look like? Blasters? Or maybe some information on if there will be a new class, more items we can use? Or maybe a hybrid class where the player can decide what items he|she would like to attach.

Cryonite booster weekends. Experience points mondays. Blueprint booster wednesdays. Invasion event if possible every friday evening? I would like to see the new race GM event too.

Believe me.. I have lots of patience but even this is running out. Colossus fights and Facebook quizes is all we get.
Dev logbook. Is it in progress? I did not name the part of the topic 'ANYTHING'. I'm looking for ANY kind of update from You.

This game has a lot of potential. It's easy, simple, yet fun~! I hope You won't help it die. Turn into ghost game.

Greetings
Pirate Galaxy Community patiently waiting for a right treatment.

serebus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Serebus
Rank
This says it all im a fraid.

We are not absolutely certain if we can deploy the first of the smaller updates already this year, but we try our best.

tomasz.go

Reaction score
Yes. No Tau Ceti this year. And if we get any update at all it won't be directly connected with TC.
We all know that they're FAR behind the schedule. Maybe some of You know that those raven events were hold in their stores since a long time ago for time like this. To "bridge" the gap, when devs are short on time and there is no hope to finish their task on time.

And we need to communicate with them first to find out how FAR they really are.
I would have no complains if the Sirius was the last system. But it's not. Tau Ceti is here. Unfinished, yes. But it is, with half of a planet and a starbase. Active players might also know that there is another singularity in plans but from what we see that's hardly EVER gonna happen.

If nothing. Then think about it that PG is a grind game. I'm lvl 85 but still need about a month to get a single parsec class ship ready if grind about 100k a day(without a no-life|2h a day max). Give us global boosters, increase drop. If we start to earn more. We might actually think of buying extra booster from the store. Both sides would be happy.

One thing for sure. Splitscreen You guys really need to START to communicate with us.

Looking for the logbook. Something similar to a Devshack in Dino Storm?

I really don't know how to cheer You guys on so the things move forward. Just know that there are still a lot of loyal players here. And we wait patiently.

tomasz.go

Reaction score
Sorry for making too much of a fuss. People already accepted what the game has turned into. Since there is no discussion at all. I did calm down btw. Quited PG like a week ago. I still have gold for 2x 75% MS. Whenever TC arrive. FULLY. I might consider coming back for a while. Out~!

albanezu

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
albanezu
Rank
If stuff cannot update this year with tau ceti ; best mode to anime again this game for VETEREANS players ;can be made it in other mode:
Leave lvl players to grow up till on 99 or something for the begining. Make in sirius greens and giza mantis 90 lvl and leave players what is shooting in this mantis to grow up they lvl ...very slowly but surely.(i dont want to say about something r6 ring with stronger mantis and radiations ,high temperatures, total darkness, volcanoes, earthquakes planets what you can stay only short time on that planets without other new armor or special items..or boosters)
And this modification on r5 rings with higher lvl for greens is can be updater easy and in this year 2015.
I tell you for now: Happy Holiday for everyone and we enter 2016 with confidence.

POSITRON3

Reaction score
Any litler update, any new stronger bp, any new graviton, any new stronger drone, andy new armour for parsec, any adicional ring in sirius, any new planet on tau, any new mission on tau, anything that tell us, the pilots that game is still alive will do the trick. Please give us something, at least give us some aprox. dates. Thanks

SpritHunter

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
-Spritzer-
Rank
I am level 85, and lots of people still buy gold , they buy it - with real money - and where do that money go? To the devs and why cant they make skmething new? It is so eazy to progres the game forward and make it better but they just dont want to.
Afterall, if any staff is looking here - prove me wrong please and show us that you care about your game with something - a photo , a idea , a date which is at most so to way like untill idk 2017 larange singularity or something.
Why not improve something that you created and make it better when you got the ideas, the momey and the potential?
Prove me wrong and do something ;)

tonyikego

Reaction score
I suspect that splitscreens strategy is to do nothing and milk this game for every dollar they can get until the game dies. Two and a half years and Tau Ceti remains unfinished. If you plan to do nothing with this game. be honest and don't lie to the players. If you are working on Tau Ceti, show us. You no longer have any credibility. I will not spend another dime on this game unless you show us you are engaged.

akwilsona

Reaction score
I must agree, however, my crystal ball shows me that your reasonable suspicions will be censored and your post shall disappear.

I had nothing to do with it. I've said what you said and you can't find it on this board, anywhere.