What's new

Système Oort

Shadowhunters

Reaction score
J'ai une question est ce que les dév ont prévu de faire de nouvelles planètes pour raconter l'histoire du système Oort après celle de TC ? Est-ce qu'on aura de la technologie Oort à un moment donné ?

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Guys can we please talk the right languages in the forums. 😂😂

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
J'ai une question est ce que les dév ont prévu de faire de nouvelles planètes pour raconter l'histoire du système Oort après celle de TC ? Est-ce qu'on aura de la technologie Oort à un moment donné ?
is it really so hard to understand in which forum language your guys are keep posting? and why not translate in english? everyone could actually understand something.

and yes, we already getting oort techs, 97,99 and rare 99 techs. tau ceti is so far done. this question doenst need to be asked. sooner or later we could see techs variant like on sirius and about the story there will be something and i think it would be something special. i already said in my theory that these two systems are one.

you could asked these questions if oort was launched months ago.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
is it really so hard to understand in which forum language your guys are keep posting? and why not translate in english? everyone could actually understand something.

and yes, we already getting oort techs, 97,99 and rare 99 techs. tau ceti is so far done. this question doenst need to be asked. sooner or later we could see techs variant like on sirius and about the story there will be something and i think it would be something special. i already said in my theory that these two systems are one.

you could asked these questions if oort was launched months ago.
yeah agree, i translated it and was a good question. I think there should be separate tech for that system after tc. But why call it oort as loads of people would have hoped lagrange would complete the name of the systems like we expected.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
yeah agree, i translated it and was a good question. I think there should be separate tech for that system after tc. But why call it oort as loads of people would have hoped lagrange would complete the name of the systems like we expected.
because the "oort system" is actually a cloud. heliosphere includes for e.g the solar system to its termination shock, at this moment begins the heliopause where the solar winds has no influence on the interstellar gas anymore. the interstellar space is the beginning of the oort cloud. thats fits to tau ceti because the oort cloud is demarcated, the reason is there was not actually any proof for his existing, only theories over theories.

some pics for illustration

oort cloud.png
-
oort cloud.jpg