Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dante Knelly
Rank
Clan
No clan
I think it'd be nice to have hp indicated in numbers instead of just a bar, so that support ships can play their part better, i.e: a ship with ifrit cortex wouldn't want a protector until below 30% in some cases. So it makes it easier for the support ships to keep track of everyone's hp instead of having to click each and every one of them to see at which % their hp stands. Such as the following image.
PGFeature.PNG

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
Personnally, on top of that idea (that i fully support), i'd like to add also the display of shield/protectors bars for each pilot.
Possible extension: also display a logo if cortex/graviton/repairdroid/scrambler/whatever defensive item you can think of is used by/on this pilot ;)

DantePlays

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dante Knelly
Rank
Clan
No clan
Personnally, on top of that idea (that i fully support), i'd like to add also the display of shield/protectors bars for each pilot.
Possible extension: also display a logo if cortex/graviton/repairdroid/scrambler/whatever defensive item you can think of is used by/on this pilot ;)
I think that would be cool too!

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
1st of all before such a thing comes it would require to bring us this or implement it at the same time