Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Dj Suzy-XrS
Rank
Clan
War Gods
Hello,

Their are couple of pilots on askone server like me that was wondering if any RDX ships will come on sale during this Space ball event?

we would all be grateful if possible as alone have transferred server due to low population

KillerSoldier_

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
KillerSoldier
Rank
Clan
Illuminati
I don´t think any RDX ships will show up on sale during the Spaceball Event. But the last years there was a Summer Sale in August where also RDX ships were included if I remember correct. So just wait for like 6 or 7 weeks to get them on sale :cool:

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
When is available the Emperor?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Normally the RDX ships show up during special sales like Summer Sale and Black Friday. In case of Christmas i´m not sure right now but i think they did show up there too with the option the to hunt the RDX ships from the snowman while Emp; Hunter; Hyan and Disruptor can be found in the stashes

Also Emp will get a earlier chance to be hunted during the Halloween event aka "rf overload better turn your graphics down chaos"

KillerSoldier_

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
KillerSoldier
Rank
Clan
Illuminati
while Emp; Hunter; Hyan and Disruptor can be found in the stashes
finally it´s my chance to correct you on something :sneaky:

it´s not the emp dropping from stashes on christmas event, but the Locust Hybrid. As far as i remember the Emperor only drops on Halloween (with a lousy droprate last time according to the rumors on public chat)

On Christmas there are some RDX ships usually dropping from snowmen, but not all of them. So for some you have to either buy them in the shop or wait for next year christmas to have them maybe dropping then

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
The good old wishes for prot/rdx ships in non sale events😁Still waiting for a good combat ship with quantum leap and some stun tech. As someone mentioned above the emp. I kinda like the Emperor version 2. I bet he's even stronger than the Punisher and full-powered Kodiak.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
finally it´s my chance to correct you on something :sneaky:

it´s not the emp dropping from stashes on christmas event, but the Locust Hybrid. As far as i remember the Emperor only drops on Halloween (with a lousy droprate last time according to the rumors on public chat)
Well i may remember it incorrectly then or they moved it from the stashes to the Halloween Event only at some point but yeah the droprate is pretty low as i remember that i did hunt in a group for a pilot and we needed hundreds of the pumpkins to get all BPs for him.

All i know is that it was pretty messy due Mars was litterally invaded by pilots and orbs were flying left an right along from players using an engi to use support stuff to see the drops.

On Christmas there are some RDX ships usually dropping from snowmen, but not all of them. So for some you have to either buy them in the shop or wait for next year christmas to have them maybe dropping then
Normally all RDX ships expect the latest 2 that were implemented can be droped what just makes the pool more anoying considering how many RDX ships it gives already. But i think nowadays most players that wanna hunt snowman use the simple "Para R-Turr overload strat" to have an relative easy time dealing with them.

In absolute theory the pool for RDX ships from the snowmen from the event by now should go from RDX-01 up to the RDX-12 this time while the RDX-13 may not be available until next year as it is the newest RDX so far + an RDX-14 may show up around September/August again what is normally the time when another Raven Dynamics event will be held.