What's new

Steal Mantis Tech

01ftbrdh

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
01ftbrdh
Hello, is there anyway to redo the tutorial, i need to get the sub-standard afterburner yes i know its the worse one but as a new player i made it a "goal" to get all the blueprints in vega and i did get all of them just missing this one, it always says in prelude it drops only from that mission or from a rare scout, how often do rare scouts drop and does it appear a message for everyone if it does appear a rare scout, i tried to check the missions the completed ones too but it wont show the tutorials, thanks in advance.

Tketh

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
T-Keth
Rank
Rare mantis message only appears if you are on the planet surface and only for everyone on it.
In this case the afterburner was added to the rare mantis on kalabesh and it's the only way to get it after tutorial

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
how often do rare scouts drop and does it appear a message for everyone if it does appear a rare scout,
Usually it appears twice per day. If no one killed them you could find both. A message telling "Rare mantis spotted on Kalabesh" should be broadcasted to every player on surface. Your best chance is exploring Kalabesh just a few minutes after weekly maintenance (tuesday 11-12 am), when nodobdy else had time to go to Kalabesh, but I think not much people is trying to find the blueprint these days, or doing low rank missions.