What's new

spocklet is back

spocklet

Reaction score
Or he would be if I could remember what to do. Been a couple of years since I last played, and vaguely seem to remember it was a fairly busy game and forum, is it still like that ??

Guess all my friends will have moved on, hopefully to better things in the game. I remember that my big pilot - which wasn't transferred to Splitscreen - is probably still unavailable, but think I left a new(ish) pilot waiting for me, would love to hook-up with them again. So if some kind soul could post me a link to the game, and my account, I would be eternally grateful !!

spocklet

Reaction score
Aratz thanks for posting the 'new game launcher' link, appreciate it !! :D

Seem to remember helping to train our newer clan-mates, and progress through the game levels, it was fun. Guess now it's gonna be me who needs some training, but see how it goes. Looking forward to getting back into 'space' again, I've missed it !!

spocklet

Reaction score
Sadly the launcher doesn't appear to be working, I've followed the posted instructions, but still nothing. Am I doing something wrong, or is it the launcher ??

Last time I played it was on Splitscreen's launcher, no idea who or what Armor Games are, they have no listing for PG. I would appreciate a GM or somebody could give me some advice, thanks !!

combat

Reaction score
spocklet said:
Sadly the launcher doesn't appear to be working, I've followed the posted instructions, but still nothing. Am I doing something wrong, or is it the launcher ??
Did you install latest java release?

Code:
https://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Hey spocklet. please write a support ticket to transfer your account from armor games to splitscreen.
http://support.splitscreenstudios.com/

Arcana_Paradox

Reaction score
Not everyone is gone, Spocklet, many of us either play the other servers aka Kalgan, Solaria etc, and others have renamed and disappeared but there are still quite a few AOD pilots left on Askone.

The Dead Jesters haven't gone forgotten either. If you remember that 1 Remo CQ with Neon, Psycho, Vostok and yourself, Spocklet then it'd be great to see you back in game.

If you ever return to the game and want a friendly face search for Corex (Previously known as Neon).