What's new

Splitscreen support

darqo.hajnala

Reaction score
Everytime I try to log into my account on support (That I freshly created) It gives me this message: "We were unable to log you in as this account is disabled" but I didn't get a confirmation email or anything only this. Any help? I just want to create a ticket to restore my pirate galaxy progress because I played it from aeriagames.Because I did not get an email regarding my transfer.

Thanks for the answer

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Use that mail and that password, and please delete that link before someone else get it.

Post reported for your own security

darqo.hajnala

Reaction score
I did.But my main that I created like a week ago,It's still says invalid password.Altough no one could seen that because it is a another email and password.Any help? It says Invalid password or that my account is disabled because I didn't confirmed it.But I didn't get a confirm email.

juan.paulo

Reaction score
English no is me native lenguague, sorry for that, anyway

Check the mail of your account of AeriaGames. If you don't have the mail, send a ticket to SplitScreen Studios... they will send a mail to your account with the converter tool. I know because something happen to me.

I write this in spanish maybe google translate or Hgus make a better work

Revisa tu correo de tu cuenta en AeriaGames. Si no lo has recibido nada sobre esto, manda un ticket a SS. ellos te mandarán un correo a tu cuenta de aeria que desde ahi se hace la transferencia. Eso lo sé porque así me pasó.