Spaceball 2K20

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hello players, I wanted to know if some of you know if they are are ships sells (with gold) during the Spaceball and which ships. Thanks a lot :)

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
As far as i know, ships were never sold for spaceball event, so i'd guess it won't change this year :unsure:
I think the only ship sales are:
  • raven events
  • easter events
  • summer sales (July 15 - August 15 iirc)
  • halloween events
  • chritsmas events
  • all new ships events
So you could expect the next one to be this summer

Konkurrenz

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Konkurrenz
Rank
Can i buy the old spaceball drone also in shop?
Or can i buy only the new Spaceball drone?

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Okay, thanks TheWindSurfer for your answer, also Konkurrenz I think that you can buy old spaceball drones but I'm really sure let's see the 11 june! ^^

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Normaly during an Spaceball Event all Drones from all countries are available + the old drone.

The question is just if you really wanna pain yourself with that event or if you wanna keep your nerves and simply buy them via Gold cus if it´s the same as last year you have to do this mission 4x/planet/system when i remember it correctly from last year in order to level the Spaceball drone up by 1 level until the max.

4 times cus of 1 time solo, 1 time in sq, 1 time in pm solo and 1 time in pm sq. I did it 1 time at Kalabesh and was already bored after just a couble of mins so that i simply bought 1 drone instead lol.

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
System spaceball champion achievements better count for the new drone so I won't have to redo the event again. Would have no need to do earth in unrest and calon since I already have tau ceti spaceball champion. :p Well still need to get 2k20 drone bps.
Achievements counting for both would be great for those who have the old drone bps as well. At least offer maxed out versions of both in the gold shop.

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
If some of you know which ships can be buyed during the summer sales let me know please. :)

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
If some of you know which ships can be buyed during the summer sales let me know please. :)
Iirc, last year there were some ravens + all ancient ships + prototypes (emperor/hunter at least)

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
System spaceball champion achievements better count for the new drone so I won't have to redo the event again. Would have no need to do earth in unrest and calon since I already have tau ceti spaceball champion. :p Well still need to get 2k20 drone bps.
Achievements counting for both would be great for those who have the old drone bps as well. At least offer maxed out versions of both in the gold shop.
I highly doubt that considering that it was 2k19 and knowing Split they surely implement another batch of 2k20 achives just so that everyone has to do all the missions again if they wanna have the "top drone for free" :ROFLMAO: otherwise i guess it would have been mentioned in the anouncement.

Reaction score
Wow another drone (probably will be bugged) I don't know what the rest of the players are doing in PG,this game had potential (it was a long time ago),but he is gone.We have some Tau Ceti which doesn't change anything in the game,some events the same for 5 years ... over and over again,new ships, new skills, drones ...honestly developers have zero creativity,and the game from the very beginning is in beta version with a lot of bugs ....
I wish the developer a lot of luck in attracting new players.
Respect for the rest of the players that they are still in the game.
take care!!!!