What's new

Sol mission Restrictions

Shockingking88

Reaction score
Hello,I was helping my buddy on a sol sm that is sm 'Creating a Rift'.The message popped out and told us this 'In order to play this mission,your ship and items need to meet these levels:Ship:55(max)-Items:55(max).I thought it would let us since it is Earth's section mission?We have to downgrade our techs and armor to R55 since were using earth top techs.There's another mission coming up after sm 'Admiral's New Hardware' that is sm 'An Exercise in Futility'.This means that we have to downgrade our techs 2 times and upgrade it back 2 times,which is a waste of cryo.Dont you think we should allow to land with top earth techs since it is the Earth's section's sm?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Sorry, this looks like a bug and should be resolved soon.

ryan.ignacio

Reaction score
hello guys im a shockingking's buddy that helping me in my storyline ,, as shock says theres a restrictions in story mission like creating a rift and we cant land because of these restrictions ,, we need to downgrade our earth techs and also ships to access this mission , so we need to waste cryo ,, this is unfair for the sol pilots which needs cryos for armors and also to equip draconis ships ,, please resolve this problem ...

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Those missions were fixed in today's update.