Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Kratios74
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
White missions:

'Currently these missions has almost no usage; I believe these missions were created for the purpose of finding out the correct unit for the tech you needed.
Example: if I would want to find Sentient magnet trap, then I currently I would need to do all the previous embodied mind bps until I unlock the magnet trap which can take an eternity to unlock before I am on the preferred bp.

Resolution: I would add the possibility that you could choose which white mission to do on the planets. (Like the story missions on Erebos)
(this would make white missions useful).

Filter / Search bar
:
Currently when doing missions you have 4 filters; Event, story, white, completed.

'It can be very difficult finding the specific mission if you have done all of the missions from before, so I would add the suggestion of adding an extra sorting system where you could choose if it's from A - Z. (Currently its only sorted by cryonite reward from lowest to highest). (so basically adding the same sorting system that currently is on Spaceships / Blueprints on a pilot's profile).
+ a Searchbar would make it even easier to find the mission.

Possible location for a searchbar bellow:

Screenshot 2022-10-02 092156.png

Keep in mind that these are just suggestions for a more comfortable gaming experience.

Hope you take these into consideration.
Looking forward to the replies.
-Kratios74