What's new

Simple request about Solaria's OTBs timing.

iuli24

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Jul14n
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
I will get straight to the point.

I want to ask @Highway if it is possible (in theory it should be) to change the time when OTBs take place in Solaria.

The reason why I, and many other people from this server, would love to have the OTB time changed:

- Most players that are relatively active on this server aren't from America. Most are from Europe and Asia,
- When OTBs finally take place, 90%+ players are asleep or inactive. (For me they happen at 2:30 AM which is not fun at all),
- It would bring people back and it would make the server more active by giving players something else to do other than Siri grind and TC missions,
- It would make getting Cryonite from something else other than nonstop mantis / ancient grind a real possibility on this server too. Something that has been happening on other servers for a long time since OTBs landed,
- It would give players that have finished the game some other reason to play.

I know there might be people that will say there is a inactivity issue rather than a timing issue, but I disagree. There are more than 10 ppl active most days and especially during weekends. Its just that the timing of all OTBs is very bad and is fixed. If the devs agree to change the timing on OTBs we would likely see an increase in the active player base.

I talked with others from Solaria and we decided that something similar to what Askone has would work pretty well here too. ~7pm - 9 pm Askone's time should be perfect.

A good idea I would say for the future. I would love to get some feedback on this:

What if instead of having OTBs / CQs at fixed times on all servers... we would have some sort of system for the players to decide which time of the day would be best for them to participate at?

The actual idea:

A simple voting system for people to choose from lets say.. 4-8 fixed hours in the day that the selected OTB / CQ can be chosen from and have the highest voted hour win. This way, a request like the one I just made would be instantly obsolete.

The benefits:

- No more reason to not participate at OTBs / CQs because of bad time zones / timing,
- Giving players more flexibility to participate,
- Giving players a reason to keep playing and increase the server active players count.

dr.claw

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Chancellor Gowron
Rank
Clan
the outlaws solaria
I fully agree its realy needed

Dark Devastator

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dark Devastator
Rank
Clan
-Devastators-
I Fully agree with this as well!

serebus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Serebus
Rank

dr.claw

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Chancellor Gowron
Rank
Clan
the outlaws solaria
Sadly nothing changed yet , what can bring more ppl to solaria server new and old pilots.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
who plays conquest in the middle of the night at 2:30?😳 guys fix this!😳