What's new

Ships Blueprints - PvE & PvP

MonkeyMagic

Reaction score
Hey !

I have a suggestion; an Idea; Something that has been floating on my mind for a loonng loong loonnggg time.

It might sound complicated at first but it really is not.

The ship i will take for example will be my myst.

So lets start.

In PvE i absolutely love to have the Sirius ancient rapid Protector. its absolutely awesome. comes back super fast and the rotation of my tech makes it perfect for me. i would also love to have the Long repair droid. which i have the bps for BUT - ( thats where my idea start ) i dont want to use the long repair droid in pvp because it would make me very weaker while my repair is on... and for pvp the rapid protector is very weak even tho it comes back fast...

my perfect PvE Myst ( with bps that i currently own ) would have
1 Sirius ancient blasters
2 collector
3 sirius ancient long repair droid
4 sirius ancient strong after burner
5 kenyte aim scrambler
6 sirius ancient rapid protector
7 kenyte stun dome
8 sirius ancient rapid OS

my Perfect PvP myst ( with bps that i currently own ) would have
1 Sirius Ancient Strong Blaster
2 collector
3 Sirius Ancient Repair Droid
4 Sirius Ancient Strong Afterburner
5 Kenyte Aim Scrambler
6 Kenyte Protector ( more health than the Sirius Ancient Rapid Protector )
7 Kenyte Stun Dome
8 Sirius Ancient Strong OS

So basically. if i go with my pvp build i wont be as efficient in pve and farming will get somewhat boring
because :
- Strong Blasters are really boring to play with even if they hit hard.
- my protector wont be up as fast even if it has bit better health
- my orbital strike ( even if very effective ) will have a longer cool down and its kinda nice to have an OS splashing on mines when fighting khons or giza or whatever dropping mines.

So if i want to have both of my Myst - i need to buy Another Myst and put another 3 armors on it and put all the tech on it again. which kinda suck... i mean i have the myst! why cant i simply buy the PVE And PVP bps i want to use and be able to change them at will ?

I mean we are in a super advanced technology era game and my hangar won't even exchange and install different pieces on my ship

I shouldn't have to buy and build 2 exact same ship with different tech on it

It would be really nice to have an interface in the Hangar which would allow me to select the blasters that i bought for my myst.
So in the Hangar when i click on blasters i should have the option '' Shop '' and '' owned ''

The shop would be the same. - and when we click on '' owned '' it would show us the different Blasters we bought on that ship. Then we could select the blaster we want -

ie. : i was farming some cryo in sirius with my Myst and the evil Shadow Stryker Is challenging me to the most explosive PvP ever.

So i Go to my jumpship real quick ;
Click on blaster > Owned > Sirius Ancient Strong Blaster > Install
Repair Droid > Owned > Sirius Ancient Repair Droid > Install
Protector > Owned > Kenyte Protector > Install
Orbital Strike > Owned > Sirius Ancient Strong Orbital Strike > Install

And there you Go. I'm ready for the PvP

Take not That by '' OWNED '' i do not simply mean the BP that you have found.
To be in the '' OWNED '' category You need to have BOUGHT these BPs With Cryonite for That Ship

ie. you have a Raider. and you bought strong blasters for it. but not for your Myst; you will not be able To install the Strong blasters on your myst.
The strong Blasters will be in '' OWNED '' for your Raider but not for your Myst.

I think that by now you guys should understand what i mean.

The build mentioned and used as example in this Thread are only my personal choice its useless to criticize them.
I am not saying they are the most perfect build ever for a ship either so you do not have to follow them
Any Build is good if you feel comfortable with it.

Having fun and enjoying the game is the most important part.
Sometimes the Strong Technologies become VERY Boring because of their long cooldown. I have played with strong blasters for a long time with my Raider and i was absolutely hating to grind Anywhere with them even with my speed actuator the cooldown was so long i was falling asleep shooting Mantis.
The only reason i had them on was for their efficiency in PvPs. Especially on ships like a Raider where the only offensive i have are Blasters and Thermoblast. But Spending another 1.6 million cryonite to build another raider just to grind with it seems absolutely a waste of time and interest.

Its not a perfect system yet - obviously, if you have any ideas comments or propositions that fits in this thread go ahead.

MonkeyMagic

P.S. I had a feedback about using the same system than the Drones ( Where you can have multiple Drones at once on your ship and you simply select the one you want to use )
That's exactly what i am referring to. But i think that to make it more realistic; it would have to be done in the Hangar instead of everywhere whenever you want.

RE P.S. Keep in mind it would Also be Absolutely awesome For those with R70s Ship Changing From Drac to Sirius Tech.
Always being able to use a Drac ship Whenever needed and Switching back and forth between A Drac ship and a Sririus ship without having to BUY another Drac Ship. Seriously there is not that many people in the game with a Drac ship. because it cost way too much to buy ANOTHER ship and Tech it out after you reach sirius. Its A LOT of grinding/farming. And you don't necessary feel like grinding it since you don't ''need'' it anymore.
The CQs in Drac system would be so fun if there would be more people in em.

Also whenever a beginner pilot goes from another system. He could buy the new system tech for his lower system ship and then would be able to have another system ship too.

So that idea would be absolutely useful for everyone in this game.

Reaction score
I really like Monkeys idea and it would be a great improvement to the current system. I also think it would be a very simple update, they already have something similar with the drones ( how you can switch back and forth) they just need to make it that you can only switch tech. bought on one ship. I'm very big into PvPing but i also enjoy grinding alone in Sirius and a combination thats very good for PvP wont exactly be all that great in PvE.

F

FM-RedNova

I like this Idea, not just for the PVP or PVE
it will help on when taking a ship into the next system, and buying all the bps to get better there !
then wen you want to put your ship back to the way it was, you don't have to pay again :)

alekjoao98

Reaction score
Also a good idea MonkeyMagic, you are Magic of all i see ^^.
Best Wishes.

MonkeyMagic

Reaction score
FM-RedNova said:
it will help on when taking a ship into the next system and buying all the bps to get better there
then wen you want to put your ship back to the way it was you don't have to pay again :)
Exactly it would help and be useful to 100% of the players in the game.
And with the fact that we have sirius ancient Long /Rapid /Regular /Strong tech for all systems; it would allow to switch in between the tech that would be the most useful for the situation ( SMs / Event / PvP ( tournament ) etc.

And i think for the technology used in this game and stuff... it would also be much more realistic. . .
And with the amount of time spent on every ship... especially sirius... if you find a ship you are flying boring because of the tech on it even tho it was super effective ( ie. Sirius ancient Strong Blaster ). its kinda sad that you have to pay to downgrade to something less effective but less boring... ( ie. Sirius Ancient Blaster ).

alekjoao98 said:
Also a good idea MonkeyMagic, you are Magic of all i see ^^.
Best Wishes.
Yes; you're absolutely right. I'm that magic.

alekjoao98

Reaction score
Hey Monkey Hi, Can you try make the same suggestion or post, but with an idea of punisher, legionary, parsec, terrorizer, dominator, hyan parsec, hunter parsec, disruptor, raven, constructor etc?, just suggesting ^^, will good look the same idea but with other ships greetings.
Best Rewards.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Reddie oh man... it's no point to publish the same suggestion for other ships.. if they gonna make something about that, they will do it for every ship we can buy in game

MonkeyMagic

Reaction score
yes ... thank you Poland.. .

my suggestion was not only about the myst...
The myst is the ship as in took in Example....
this suggestion is for every possible ship of every possible system....
you might need to reread and pay more attention to the topic itself to understand its whole if you didnt get it yet ;)

thanks all for your comments; appreciated.

MonkeyMagic

Reaction score
I don't really understand what you want; it's pretty much off-topic and you're kinda polluting my Thread; I comment and post on suggestions that, from my point of view, are good; I'm absolutely not interested into developing any kind of forum related friendship based on the fact you want more comments on your suggestions thread.

Plus your English is really poor; you either need to try harder clarifying it; or; head to the forum where you would be able to be understand and where you would understand others.

Also it is not the Quantity of Posts that is important; but the Quality of them.

Now please stop posting on my thread if its not for something directed toward the thread itself;

Thank you.

-Monkey

handsanitizer

Reaction score
This would be so awesome. Basically having different ship configurations. This would definatly be one of the best updates the game could add. Maybe have just a quick change button like the drones. All this has been said already idk I just want this implamented.

#freeMonkey

Ace flyer

Reaction score
FM-RedNova said:
it will help on when taking a ship into the next system, and buying all the bps to get better there !
then wen you want to put your ship back to the way it was, you don't have to pay again :)
Like my Mizar ship on Sol, yes.

handsanitizer

Reaction score
personally I'd like to equip all my ships with rares, then a separate configuration with ancients. incase I want to 1v1 a noob for a player whos been to sirius.

MonkeyMagic

Reaction score
it would also allow you to participate in tournaments; and last man standing Without having to sell all your golds or ancients that you got on a ship.

If you have been to sirius; you will put ancient tech on your ships...
From Vega to Drac....

If you want to participate into a SQ Tournament;
The rules of it is to only have golds...

That way any Non-Sirius pilot stands a chance

So everyone with ancient tech has to either sell it and put golds on it;

Or build a new ship and put golds on it... which is like Spending to get something worst...

At the end it kinda suck...

I do like the fact that SQ tournament or normal tournament are fair game and even for everyone; but its not so fair in amount of cryo that has to be spent by players that reached sirius and like to put ancient tech on em

- monkey