Ship Build Calculator

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Well it´s me again as always and you know when i post something it must be something of the bigger stuff ;).

To make it short i did work over the last couple of days on an Calculator that can tell you exactly how much a ship would cost you from scratch. Or maybe you wanna know how much the next armors might cost with new items? Or you wanna install a few more Drone Slots?

Well this little guy gets the job done and cus no one really seems to have tackled such a thing i did more or less "spend my precious farming time" (around 40 hours) into that thing to make it work and by learning some commands (i never knew that such things exist to make it work) via watching YT Vids about the stuff i wanted and after having set the rights so that you can change the stuff that is important.

This whole thing is a Spreadsheet and you don´t even need to register yourself for it to have access to it.

Please remember that i´m no big programmer and/or artist this whole thing was some sort of fun Project i put my time in to give players the oppertunity to quickly get the final price without going into hangar and write the prices then down. With this tool you basicly can see the final result within 1 - 2 mins (needs a bit of playing around to use it efficently though so don´t worry if the 1st few times take a bit longer) so that you could make a screenshot of it.

The only real issue i couldn´t really solve was that changes will be personaly cus it seems to give not such an option or i simply didn´t found it in the spreadsheet.

Anyways here is the Link for the Calculator:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DHr4CziqQPitmXidfpGj6ZOPK4edRq99cbvIJkEBelI/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any feedback or suggestion leave them here or send me an PM in Forum.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Attack Field and Repair Field Turret where to shy to be selectable but after some Engineer talk they decided to now be selectable for the public.

Mizar Scorpion Hybrid did hide somewhere in the Universe but after an emergency search our Pilots did find it in the Mizar Space Bar hanging around (it´s now available in the Calculator and classified as Mizar Hybrid Class)

Thx for the pointers @The_Ghost

Some Cryoprices for the Neon Ships seem a bit off but i must be fair and say that all data i gathered are from the HHG side so they are my current reference.

Speaking of prices in terms of Symbolic and Perceptron Tech the current missing prices i have are:
Symbolic:
Symbolic Shield, Symbolic Taunt, Symbolic Perforator, Symbolic Repair Target, Symbolic Materializer, Symbolic Stun Charge, Symbolic Aggro Beacon, Symbolic Sniper Blaster, Symbolic Attack Droid, Symbolic Orbital Strike, Symbolic Attack Charge, Symbolic Repair Field Turret, Symbolic Attack Field Turret, Symbolic Sticky Bomb, Symbolic Mines, Symbolic Lightning Chain, Symbolic Damage Inverter

Perceptron:
Perceptron Shield, Perceptron Taunt, Perceptron Aim Scrambler, Perceptron Perforator, Perceptron Thermo Blast, Perceptron Materializer, Perceptron Aggro Beacon, Perceptron Stun Dome, Perceptron Attack Charge, Perceptron Repair Field Turret, Perceptron Sticky Bomb, Perceptron Lightning Chain

Mizar Manticore Lightning Chain, Sol Shatterer Lightning Chain, Draconis Discharge Lightning Chain, Sirius Ancient Lightning Chain, Sirius Rapid Lightning Chain, Sirius Strong Lightning Chain

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Changed wrong names for some ancient techs over the course cus the Ancients scientists didn´t had their "science glasses" at hand during that time.

Prices for the following Items have been found after some nice talk with the locals at Venar and been implemented:
Perceptorn Tech:
Shield, Taunt, Perforator, Aim Scrambler, Thermo, Materializer, Beacon, Stun Dome, Attack Charge

Still Missing prices for the following tech cus neither the Methas nor the Pirates wanna tell them (so more nice talk is required here):
Symbolic:
Symbolic Shield, Symbolic Taunt, Symbolic Perforator, Symbolic Repair Target, Symbolic Materializer, Symbolic Stun Charge, Symbolic Aggro Beacon, Symbolic Sniper Blaster, Symbolic Attack Droid, Symbolic Orbital Strike, Symbolic Attack Charge, Symbolic Repair Field Turret, Symbolic Attack Field Turret, Symbolic Sticky Bomb, Symbolic Mines, Symbolic Lightning Chain, Symbolic Damage Inverter

Perceptron:
Perceptron Perforator, Perceptron Stun Dome, Perceptron Repair Field Turret, Perceptron Sticky Bomb, Perceptron Lightning Chain

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Really Good work in this calculator Vesperion :)

KillerSoldier_

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
KillerSoldier
Rank
Clan
Illuminati
Hey Vesperion
Finally I´m out of work now as you finished this calculator. Was also busy with a calculator, but now I don´t have a reason to keep on with it :LOL:

I can add at least two symbolic bps from myself and two others taken from discord:
From myself:
  • symbolic Materializer - 185.136
  • symbolic Repairfield Turret - 167.487

From Discord:
  • symbolic Attackfield Turret - 177.370
  • symbolic Damage Inverter - 202.432

I´m not sure at all about this price for Damage Inverter. There seems to be a mistake, either for symbolic or for Perceptron. I can´t really imagine that symbolic should be more expensive than Perceptron. Maybe there is just a mistake for Perceptron and it should be 213.740 Cryonite instead of 113.740 Cryonite :?:
Would be nice if someone can check this up. I can´t check it up myself, because I neither have the ship nor I would be able to descrypt it actually :(

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
KillerSoldier_ said:
Maybe there is just a mistake for Perceptron and it should be 213.740 Cryonite instead of 113.740 Cryonite :?:
Most prices of the items i took from the HHG side and either it´s an hickup on the side or it´s an ingame issue that the Perc DMG Inverter has the price of the Symbolic and vice versa.

The good thing on this thing is that i can fix stuff in it pretty quick so that it can stay up to date as good as possible with the help from the community for best results.

Atm i work on an little rework on the items to give them their specific System and Item Level in the name but i do this part by part (i think 1 or 2 item categories/day) instead of making it all at once.

Aside from that i´m glad that the calculator is used from time to time so that all my time i put into it wasn´t wasted at least ;)

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
In order for the Upcoming TC Part 2 Update i did make some preping for the Ship Calculator Tool.

- The Calculator for Parsec/Raven Classed ships have now the option for the TC Armor. The prices will come when they are known
- The The list of the "Experimental" classed ships has been expanded with the Neon-2; Neon-3; Neon-4 and Neon-5 Ships as selection added with (TBA) cus the names are unknown so far including the loadout and will be updated when known.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
It took a while but i could finally get all Item Loadouts for the new Ne0n ships so that i could implement them into the Calculator.

In terms of the new prices for Multi-Agent and Modal Logic it gives 3 ways i get them.

1. Is by the help of the Community and/or the HH so that i can´t tell when i will have all prices in the list
2. I will get the prices all by myself what means i will have to do a lot of BP hunting and then check all prices 1 by 1
3. Split would be so kind to provide me an list with the prices of all items so that i could draw it directly from there into the calculator but i guess this will be the least thing that might happen.

On another Note i plan to make an rework of the Calculator anyways cus i have some ideas in the Design to change but will do this somewhat next-by and not as an "during the weekend" project like i did it with the current version.

The current Calculator stll will get the updates however so no worries about an "discontinue" cus that will only happen when i have made the new version.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Because for some unknown reason a bunch of formulas seem to have broken and i´m to lazy to "check and repair" them i will simply provide a new Link with a backupsheet that i always have flying around.
Ship Calculator

Atm i didn´t update it properly so that it still hangs at the top Tech of Perc and not has implemented the new Ships since TC1 but i have an change of the layout planed so that i not put much work into it but basicly in terms of the costs you can assume to add around 50-80K/item from Perc to DR Tech if you wanna go for the highest costs.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
The only real issue i couldn´t really solve was that changes will be personaly cus it seems to give not such an option or i simply didn´t found it in the spreadsheet.
Users MUST create a Google account (if they already don't have it) and make a copy of the spreasheet in their Google docs space to personalize and keep their data. There is an option there to keep the file linked with the original so each user is notified when the author make changes.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Bug: ne0n-5 doesn't have 2 abs, I think...

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Bug: ne0n-5 doesn't have 2 abs, I think...
It´s not a bug it´s a feature ;)
Has been corrected don´t know why but maybe the T-Bird wanted to be extra fast for some reason an did throw the rocket out for the extra speed.