What's new

Server reset

Dakahn

Reaction score
Why has there been no server reset over the last few days? I know that there hasn't been due to instances keeping their intel and all of the routes of the ds and gt have remained the same for three days or more. I am not complaining about the issue, I am just curious as to the reason behind this occurrence.

L

Leucetius

Hello Dakahn
if you read the >>Change Log << you will see that the regular daily server maintenance was changed to a dynamic server maintenance; this means the game servers restart less frequently, providing greatly increased constant uptime for you to enjoy the game.

Hope that helps :D

WRAITH1

Reaction score
daily reset i found a good feature especially for sirius noobs cause u had a chance catch a lz ds each new day.
advantage to no reset i guess u can now cumulate gizas overnight.

btw is there a rithm to the new system of resetting or can we expect to randomly loose all spawned gizas on a r5 planet?

serebus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Serebus
Rank
So what is the frequensie of the server reset now then, it used to be every 24 hours but is now what ??.

Or are we suposed to find out the hard way....as usual.

AlexG

Reaction score
Leucetius said:
Hello Dakahn
if you read the >>Change Log << you will see that the regular daily server maintenance was changed to a dynamic server maintenance; this means the game servers restart less frequently, providing greatly increased constant uptime for you to enjoy the game.

Hope that helps :D
in old times we was able to see server status, but long time ago that thing not work, how we can check now if server is up ?

L

Leucetius

Hi AlexG
You can check quite easily by logging into the game,
Once there you can see all of the server status before choosing the one you wish to log onto.
If after this you get onto your desired server then I think its safe to say its online ;)

AlexG

Reaction score
Leucetius said:
Hi AlexG
Once there you can see all of the server status before choosing the one you wish to log onto.
If after this you get onto your desired server then I think its safe to say its online ;)
it say that server is online and i am still stuck on loading screen when i try to log on, also restarted few times game but nothing happening.

AlexG

Reaction score
AlexG said:
Leucetius said:
Hi AlexG
it say that server is online and i am still stuck on loading screen when i try to log on, also restarted few times game but nothing happening.
i look in this picture 15 mins x5 times till now

Attachments

L

Leucetius

Hello again AlexG
I have removed your pilot AlexGreat from Molikar surface & teleported you into a Mizar starbase
Please let me know if you still have the loading issue after this.

Thanks

WRAITH1

Reaction score
thts one of the best example why the server availibility link was usefull.

as i replied to necro some time ago(on his thread "Please post any login issues here"page 15 post3):

"server status had its uses..many times for example u cant log in due to other factors(for example gamigo is down,client not working right etc) and tht server status window was at least some info which we always lack in this game in almost all aspects."