Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
The Predator
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
Wouldn't it be handy to have a search bar in your bp list ? instead of looking trough all your bps you can just type the name to see if you have it or not. And it also would be handy that it would show how many you have from the bp like 4/5 or 5/5. Just an idea I came up with and I want to hear your feedback! :D

Pleiades

Reaction score
The blueprint construction status already shows how many you have of one and the required amount. It should be at the top of the little screen of the item. However, a search bar would be a good thing to implement so it's easier to find.

Predator01

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
The Predator
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
Especially with the lots of blueprints a searchbar would be really handy Just a searchbar like when you type a name to find a player but then a BlueprintList version^^ And I also would like that you don't have to type like the fullname when you type 'a' everything with 'a' shows up and when you type 'b' everything with 'b' shows up.

akwilsona

Reaction score
I think he's referring to the BP list you see on your pilot profile.

You can't see X out of X BPs collected on that menu, since you have to look through the shop to see it, and can only do that for the tech you currently have on the ship that you are flying. You can see all the BPs and how many if you currently are in that ship that has the tech you're looking for, even in the hangar. You have to switch ships about 6 times to see all the tech that's available in the game.

I think it would be a very useful feature to implement if we could see how many of what BP in the pilot's profile Blueprints menu.

Pleiades

Reaction score
akwilsona said:
I think he's referring to the BP list you see on your pilot profile.

You can't see X out of X BPs collected on that menu, since you have to look through the shop to see it, and can only do that for the tech you currently have on the ship that you are flying. You can see all the BPs and how many if you currently are in that ship that has the tech you're looking for, even in the hangar. You have to switch ships about 6 times to see all the tech that's available in the game.

I think it would be a very useful feature to implement if we could see how many of what BP in the pilot's profile Blueprints menu.
Oh I see what he means now yes that would be great too, that list would be easier to look through then.

paljr

Reaction score
Older accounts bps were never listed until you got at least 1 for that piece of tech but newer accounts all bps seem to be listed as a player who just got to gazica had a zp pulsar blaster listed and he just got to draconis. This is a great idea as if you are looking to fill your bps for achievements and do not have the ship it isnt until you get the bp do you know how many and can lead you to purchase trackers and waste gold for 1 or 2 bps. Bad for players good for PG :) Great Idea though

Onigiris

Reaction score
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Awesome idea to search through techs. Even if you could make more of the tables we already have sortable. I still have to read through all the cryonite contributions in my clan. It sorts all 9's together and all 1's together. 9 is not greater than 10; 100; or 100,000.

AWESOME IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You to our original Poster