What's new

Resets or Planets Glitching in Sirius

Wolfs_angel

Reaction score
I would like to know if there was a reset or maint. on Solaria Server last night... We had 4 Gizas down at 4 am this morning and when we got back on at 11:15 am which would be 12:15 pm server time, we had no Gizas.. I think if you guys are going to do resets and / or maint.. you need to let us on the game know.. my Alliance is well and really mad at this.. i'm so mad i'm about to chuck the game and go play something else... we worked hard to drop them Gizas and I believe you should give them back to us.. I have 14 pilots that need everything off them Gizas.. Your choice... I am sorry this sounds angry but we are all really angry and upset over this... PLEASE do something..

Thank you,
Jamsangel Solaria server

serebus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Serebus
Rank
This is a copy/paste from the changelog on main site.

Update Changelog, January 28 2015

Improvements Chat messages can now be copied to the clipboard by right-clicking them. Bug Fixes Fixed a bug that could cause pilot history log messages to appear in the clan history log under certain circumstances.

Improvements
•Chat messages can now be copied to the clipboard by right-clicking them.

Bug Fixes
•Fixed a bug that could cause pilot history log messages to appear in the clan history log under certain circumstances.

Wolfs_angel

Reaction score
serebus said:
This is a copy/paste from the changelog on main site.

Update Changelog, January 28 2015

Improvements Chat messages can now be copied to the clipboard by right-clicking them. Bug Fixes Fixed a bug that could cause pilot history log messages to appear in the clan history log under certain circumstances.

Improvements
•Chat messages can now be copied to the clipboard by right-clicking them.

Bug Fixes
•Fixed a bug that could cause pilot history log messages to appear in the clan history log under certain circumstances.

thats not what my complaint is about ... losing 6 gizas in 2 days because of resets or maint. not told to us is what i am complaining about ..!!