Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Aslesa
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
As a achivement hunter, can the harvester missions in TC get a rename? Hard to keep track of what kind of missions are done in squad/white/pirate when there is multiple missions whit identical names, whit eiu being a disaster to keep track of. Perhaps just use the old name system, but add a number or something behind to distinguish between then. Cryonite harvest (1), Cryonite harvest (2) etc.

Also on a 2th note, can we get drones sorted by names when in equipping them in hangar? Needing to put drones on lower end ships to beeing able to find correct drones lately.

Attachments

Gladiator

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
Just add Harvester Level to the mission name, i think this should be fine then. But Thx for this post, you have my full support for this.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Well i still wait for the little update in the mission list where a simple Red skull would indicate if the mission has been completed in PM or not cus even this is hard to keep track off if you not do it from the very start.

If you have the missions not done you can do it one by one but the difficult part comes when you are like me and have completed the missions first and then try to make them out of boredom again with the goal of the achives. As long as the mission list stays as it is i have put this thing to the side again. Don´t know why it is so hard to add a nifty little icon with maybe a checkark over it if the achive condition has been met