RDX Signet Rates

Risk

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Risk
Rank
Pirate Galaxy players and developers I love you all. Seriously I would kiss you on the lips if I could. I'm a great kisser too, and I know you love me just as much as I love you. But I have to say, the new signet income rate has me questioning our relationship. We have something beautiful between us, you and I, but every man needs his own personal space and time. Time which this new signet economy intends on stripping away.

It used be that signets were plentiful, and offered a healthy balance between time invested into the RDX event, and the rewards earned from it. But now, I am reduced to grovelling, begging for mere scraps at signets. I just murdered 6 bosses in 1 wave and my signet count went up by 3. My children are starving. I look at them with the shame of a father who can no longer put food on my family's table under this signet economy.

Please hear my cries for help pirate galaxy developers. Adjust the signet drop rate and save my children. Their lives are in your hands. The new ship is very cool btw.

Risk

LilSleezy

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
covalchuk
Rank
buy the ship with gold and do overtime at work for a week if you are able to. less time to play for a week but at least you're still gonna make money to support your kids and put food on the table :) this is certainly what the devs expect from us

Last edited:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I purchased two times the elite raven booster and one time the regular raven booster to collect exact 250 raven signets. It may sound like a turn-off because we get "less" signets now, but if your squad is full and the waves go by quickly and the reactor doesn't have 70% until wave 5, it goes really fast. Still need the harpy , if I can't collect the comorant I will buy it with gold

IMG-20240830-WA0002(1).jpg yes with gold🥇