Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Hello everyone.

As you could already notice, I am playing more rarely, because I actually took a (not) scheduled break from the game.

I would like then to ask you two questions:
1. What kind of video would you like to see now as the ending one for kind of the chapter on my channel?
2. What kind of videos would you like to see frequently for now about the game not involving me playing it for now? Like Pirates' Voice?

Thanks for all the answers and see you around!

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hello everyone.

As you could already notice, I am playing more rarely, because I actually took a (not) scheduled break from the game.

I would like then to ask you two questions:
1. What kind of video would you like to see now as the ending one for kind of the chapter on my channel?
2. What kind of videos would you like to see frequently for now about the game not involving me playing it for now? Like Pirates' Voice?

Thanks for all the answers and see you around!
first off @STAIN is a savage, dislikes disagree everything.

second thing sad for your break, but sometimes we need break from this game. me total had 4 years of break.

1. i liked your stream about tc4 and watched it two times even the stream with @Highway watched it more while i was playing or just listening. live streams are not easy, anyway you bring it real on your channel.

2. i would like to see more of the theory crafting as you did before on my topic or the other topics about tc4. but without rumors or new stuff it will hard to do it.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Must be great update,if after 1 month already the most awaiting tc update player, taking a break.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Must be great update,if after 1 month already the most awaiting tc update player, taking a break.
Well the situation is "simply put" that we waited for months until TC4 did come out and then when it came everyone was excited and stuff and so did play a lot as nothing else was basically to do aside from geting new tech and the golds for TC.

Even i for myself take already a break from PG again hence not having all golds and blues from the new planet but playing intensly for around 1 month with just 1 new planet can be tiring but another reason is also for me that another game released 3 weeks ago and now has my attention and another another game had also a major update that needs a bit of attention now so i can distract myself from PG again for the time being until i want to play it again.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
well the first erebos story on calon was kinda hard and most i know gave up on it and other that completed it took a break. i had issues last days to do it. i did completed it already fully with my calon slate but this time i used erebos slate to test if i can do it again without problems (everything rare except mines and traps) i had so much problems, but it worked. it was better with calon slate i dont know why. kinda feels weak and rare orb is very weak. other problem is some units on erebos are weaker or stronger. magnettraps on calon are still strong, i also could say they are stronger, i dont know whats going on there, but i have no fun on calon with erebos ships at all.

then we had to do 6 attempts for our clan member to do this mission he failed totally, only 5-10seks left for accesing oort. he used corundum because he had no other ships even with gravs. totally in this mission are 12 enemies. 3 waves with 4 enemies. sometimes we struggle alot on erebos with 3 enemies. the question is - how should they do it? rare techs doesnt help and other erebos slate had problems too but without rare techs only sentient.

when its the last starsystem with the last rares, why not balancing in strong and long techs the rares? e.g rare blaster in strong level but the cooldown is not so high as it is in sirius? that will never work because its already live. armor good repair is miserable. taking armor is not a solution. i knew that the rare repair will not make a huge effect than the sentient, but it if was in ancient power.. dissapointed from the powers. calon was better be honest.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Well the situation is "simply put" that we waited for months until TC4 did come out and then when it came everyone was excited and stuff and so did play a lot as nothing else was basically to do aside from geting new tech and the golds for TC.

Even i for myself take already a break from PG again hence not having all golds and blues from the new planet but playing intensly for around 1 month with just 1 new planet can be tiring but another reason is also for me that another game released 3 weeks ago and now has my attention and another another game had also a major update that needs a bit of attention now so i can distract myself from PG again for the time being until i want to play it again.
i fully can understand your situation. i never played other games than pg yeah sure sometimes on ps4 some driving simulator, but not a reason for a break. sometimes people need break because of private reasons(work, study etc.) or they are not satisfied after so many many years for one i say one big starsystem that took 8 years? almost a decade, picture that. sirius saved the game and raven events. if i could decide sirius or tau ceti system. i would say give me another sirius system again. sirius brought the players together erebos seems to torn them apart because of the rares. it is not sirius fault that the players took a break or quit the game forever. the fault was tau ceti. the last rares we had was in draconis, how the time vanished its incredible. we are not used to rares anymore we only had ancient stuff, raven some rares für particular ships. sometimes i dont know what to do with this and we have rares again and it feels weak.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
then we had to do 6 attempts for our clan member to do this mission he failed totally, only 5-10seks left for accesing oort. he used corundum because he had no other ships even with gravs. totally in this mission are 12 enemies. 3 waves with 4 enemies. sometimes we struggle alot on erebos with 3 enemies. the question is - how should they do it? rare techs doesnt help and other erebos slate had problems too but without rare techs only sentient.
Well this is why i always state that this mission can not have been tested under "normal player conditions" as from some of our clan members i heared they only could do it with dmg/def booster and the usage of gravs what imo should not be the way just to access a new planet.

In terms of the waves it seems to vary between 3 and 4 as i had one round or two where 4 waves in total landed. The main issue however is next to the waves and number (that is to high for a solo only mission) is the units that will land as they are rndm with each wave and if you have bad spawn you can have the new Ere units where alone a runner can be a pain. The factor that those units use their shield when the HP reach 50% adds the additional challenge of being dmg sponges in compare to maras who use the shield right away and it may run out while you deal with another unit.

Imo this mission should only spawn 2 units so that you even have the chance of a small break instead of being swarmed with one wave after another.

Anyways back to the topic i would currently say @Poland that it should give a "Final vid" for now considering that TC4 marks the end of the Mantis Story Arc and imo there is not much to show about anymore once you have seen Erebos and stuff and what is left after you finished the missions and got all BPs? Basically the same we did for years what is looking for green crystals again to eventually buy another ship or keep them for whenever the next update comes.

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
well the first erebos story on calon was kinda hard and most i know gave up on it and other that completed it took a break. i had issues last days to do it. i did completed it already fully with my calon slate but this time i used erebos slate to test if i can do it again without problems (everything rare except mines and traps) i had so much problems, but it worked. it was better with calon slate i dont know why. kinda feels weak and rare orb is very weak. other problem is some units on erebos are weaker or stronger. magnettraps on calon are still strong, i also could say they are stronger, i dont know whats going on there, but i have no fun on calon with erebos ships at all.

when its the last starsystem with the last rares, why not balancing in strong and long techs the rares? e.g rare blaster in strong level but the cooldown is not so high as it is in sirius? that will never work because its already live. armor good repair is miserable. taking armor is not a solution. i knew that the rare repair will not make a huge effect than the sentient, but it if was in ancient power.. dissapointed from the powers. calon was better be honest.
[/ALINTI]

The mission you're talking about, yes. I've only been dealing with this task for 2 days and failing as usual. I have two ships. Lava and Mutilator. The mutilator is useless for this quest, while the lava is either dying or taking a long time while roaming the map.

I can't enjoy the game because I can't pass this mission. A task cannot be this difficult.