random events in the galaxy

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I came up with an idea that every now and then a random event would occur on a given system, something like an invasion, but that the server would activate it on its own without any help from the gm and a message would pop up saying that the draco system needs help, that it has been attacked by ancients or praying mantises you could give some special items that you can only get from these units what I miss in pirate galaxy are some events in the galaxy besides the ones that are every year maybe my idea will inspire programmers Greetings

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I came up with an idea that every now and then a random event would occur on a given system, something like an invasion, but that the server would activate it on its own without any help from the gm and a message would pop up saying that the draco system needs help, that it has been attacked by ancients or praying mantises you could give some special items that you can only get from these units what I miss in pirate galaxy are some events in the galaxy besides the ones that are every year maybe my idea will inspire programmers Greetings
That's already going to happen. There's a player controlled invasions update that will happen after tau ceti is released.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
That's already going to happen. There's a player controlled invasions update that will happen after tau ceti is released.
or it will included in part 4

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
or it will included in part 4
Tbh one of the surprises in part 4 may well be the new system containing a whole new set of sips such as lagrange ships or caprica ships and new tech. Would be weird to have a system with just one planet.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
Tbh one of the surprises in part 4 may well be the new system containing a whole new set of sips such as lagrange ships or caprica ships and new tech. Would be weird to have a system with just one planet.

will there be new items in part 4?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
jup, i already said that. if there will be one planet in this system where the homeworld from the mantis are , it will similair as the past fail release from tau ceti with nothing. basically adding the cortex planet to the new system would make more sense as adding it to the empty ring on tau ceti(a rift i guess) or not finished planets in sol system.

i dont think so that we will get new techs so quick, calon tech is pretty strong. no lets say pretty good and imagine how strong best blue or rares will be. after years of collecting for encrypting the neural network techs from the ancients it would not make much sense for new stuff, because the rares will super special - we will need everything for that.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
We can expect that it will give the next armor upgrade + at least 1 or 2 more techs grades after DR + the gold tech + the 2 rare ships that we then can find.

In terms of "new tech" like new items it was stated that the rare ships will use the TC tech and from TC1 - TC3 all in all 8 techs have been released so it will not give any new items. If new items should come then eventually with the next system that will come whenever it will be ready for release.