What's new

Question about splitscreen / gamigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapnSanta

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me if splitscreen and or gamigo are both German companies? I am not sure if they both are or if only one is. Can anyone enlighten me on this pls?

PS. Sorry I think I have this in the wrong area! :confused:

chiptune

Reaction score
Gamigo has headquarter in Hamburg / Germany, and so does Splitscreen Studios:)

Enz0f0rcE

Reaction score
chiptune said:
They hate eachother... Gamigo banned Splitscreen members off their forum and SplitScreen removed gamigo staff's rights from the game.

When will they bomb eachother? :LOL:

CapnSanta

Reaction score
Ok thanks. I thought as much.

About the infighting I have no idea nor interest in such petty things! LOL

Delloda

Reaction score
Enz0f0rcE said:
chiptune said:
They hate eachother... Gamigo banned Splitscreen members off their forum and SplitScreen removed gamigo staff's rights from the game.

When will they bomb eachother? :LOL:
Yes, gamigo and Splitscreen Studios are both based in Hamburg, Germany. We certainly don't hate each other and our working relationship is very good and always will be. We are still in very close contact with gamigo staff and many of us are now friends.

We did not ban gamigo staff rights ingame, this was due to a command reassignment bug which we are still trying to fix. When it happened, every staff member, gamigo and splitscreen, lost their GM rights! Players that were online at that time could easily vouch for that. This information was posted for all to read in the gamigo PG forums.

Please refrain for conjecturing on this subject especially without the proper information.

Enz0f0rcE

Reaction score
Lol, like everyone told me that information. I couldn't find anything else anywhere so, I thought it was that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.