What's new

Pushing allowed?? Not mentioned in the rules so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Widom-

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
-Widom-
Rank
Clan
Les Amis Dabord
Hello,

Some players have said: "because its not in the coc" they can do story mission with items from previous systems.

I've searched if pushing is mentioned in the Code of Conduct from the 28/04/2021.

No rules against pushing are written..:sleep:

So it is allowed? If not: modify the Code of Conduct .

If it is allowed, few GM have recently ban a lots of players(trantor) for pushing or using inferior items, example: venar story with sirius, draco items.

I want to make sure everything is clear, especially for new players. thanks.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Well the thing with pushing is that it is possible all the time to bring a Pilot from Vega all the way to Siri or even TC while his level and tech stays relatively low in most situations.

If i remember it correctly pushing is only considered to happen if Players actively bring another Pilot to a point of the game where "under normal circumstances" he can/should not be at all (Vega Pilot in Draco as example).

If it is allowed, few GM have recently ban a lots of players(trantor) for pushing or using inferior items, example: venar story with sirius, draco items.
I can not really see where this could be counted as pushing due the Siri tech is the "lower tech in compare to TC tech"... otherwise it would mean that every player would be guilty so there must be something else behind the ban from my point of view :unsure:

Some players have said: "because its not in the coc" they can do story mission with items from previous systems.
Well in order to progress and in theory you need to have at least the tech from the previous system like for example Mizar Tech to continue with Sol. In a very early state of the game it was so that there was no level restriction at all for the missions so that a Mizar Pilot could do Missions with a Vega Pilot what made them of course trivial.

Aside from that i see no real point into bringing some Pilot to a point of the game where he basically can´t do anything and have to grind levels, farm the BPs and Cryos to actually be of "any use" at this point... But maybe @ClockWire can bring a bit more enlightment to us for this topic in reagards of the CoC.

-Widom-

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
-Widom-
Rank
Clan
Les Amis Dabord
as pushing due the Siri tech is the "lower tech in compare to TC tech"..
In trantor you must have minimum Symbolic items to do venar story, but zp everywhere.
ZP for calon story too lol and they said its allowed not mentioned in coc.

-Widom-

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
-Widom-
Rank
Clan
Les Amis Dabord
so there must be something else behind the ban from my point of view
No that's a ban cause not equipped from the planet you are on.

Another great example is this:

-You have just finished moon story, you just lvl up 56, you buy the new ship and equip some earth items.

-You can do earth story missions? Nope it's a ban from gm @nikodemus
You don't have deluvian armor? it's a ban
You don't equip every earth items? it's a ban

I don't know others servers but this is how it work on trantor.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Well that is kinda odd then from my pov and knowledge of Askone Server... it makes at least not really sense to give a ban just cus a pilot wants to do missions with "lower tech from the same system".

I would understand it to some degree if a pilot would have for example Mizar Tech but is at Drac but a ban is a bit extreme i would say. A warning maybe with the "homework" of leveling and equiping proper stuff 1st before doing any further mission progression before a ban...

Kinda strange rules on Trantor then at least cus i´m not aware of any such insane actions from any GM.

ClockWire

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Clockwire
Hello

With regards to pushing, we do not punish no more for it. Level requirements and decryption comes into play.
Ofc it's not suitable for a low level to be in a higher system. Their punishment is podding a lot :devilish:

As for Trantor server, I would advise the pilots who have been punished for this to contact support, and they will review each case.

all community managers and game masters should be following the CoC that is stated, there is no deviation from that.
We hope to be updating the CoC in the near future.

Clockwire

Status
Not open for further replies.