What's new

Post Your Stories!

Soniyo

Reaction score
Ok so basically this is an off topic thread. the goal here is to post a random story of your choosing, can be funny embarassing hilarious and what not. (i know funny and hilarious mean the same but whatever its 12 am)

so heres my story:

The time i learned how to grind my own stuff in MMOs.

The very first time i ever played a game was back when i think i was 6 years old. the very first game i probably played was *************. I loved it the very minute i started playing it and ever since i continue to play a wide variety of video games and PC games. Nowadays i stick to MMORPGs and such just like PG but other games. Anyways, I played ************* all the way through but back then all i ever wanted to do was get straight to the end and then worry about the unlocks later. i was always like that untill i started playing mmo games, and let me tell you it was a hardhitting cold world out there when i finaly learned i had to Grind for everything in every MMO game there is. I had a really Good mentor to teach me how to do my own grinding for stuff like on PG for example, his motto ''you grind your own level and cryo, get your ship then ill help with missions to get to the next system.'' It's actually a pretty good saying to go by so i use that when im playing games. I grind my way up for everything now. i learned the hard way to be self sustaining. of course though it never hurts to ask for a little bit of help with some things.

Not much of a story but a story nevertheless!

A

Adrana

Very nice idea except that even in off-topics you have to follow the rules.
You are not allowed to mention other games.

12) It is forbidden to advertise any other online game, company, free products or anything
similar. However, advertising for any product that belongs to Splitscreen Studios GmbH or
our license partner is permitted.

13) You cannot write any other online game names, anyhow the initials are permitted to use, but
not in excess.

Soniyo

Reaction score
My Sincerest Apologies Adrana...can always count on you to find some negatives...

R

Ramirez

Sorry Adrana but i need to be an bit of Sarcastic now about this here...

*Sarcasm initiated*

Wow i never know that this game was an online game cause i was playing it on an console which not was able to build up an conection to the internet in this times Adrana... Whitout of blaming you and your enthusiasm Adrana but maybe you should check from time to time the games via google or any other searchmachine cause the game which he was talking about was an game for the Nintendo 64 which was an gaming console around the year 1998...

*Sarcasm disabled*

PS: At least i hope that i don´t get an ban cause i have writen the name of an gaming console in the Forum or cause of my sarcasm :mrorange:

F

FM-RedNova

The rule needs to reflect all games online and offline, But in general all "games"
are not to be in any post on the Forum.

A lot of old time games can be found on the internet now days

A

Adrana

Yes I can find the mentioned game as an online game.
In this case anyway it hits the not allowing advertising unless a Splitscreen owned product or company.