What's new

Please post your ideas for GM Events here

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Necrofly

Hello Pilots,

You can use this thread here to post your ideas about Events the GMs could do for you.

Please keep in mind that:
  • :idea: all the events posted here will be viewed and considered by the GM Team, but not all Ideas can be accepted

:idea: GMs are no developers and therefore cannot program new things into the game in order to run a GM event

anza12

Reaction score
how about a vega invasion with mantis that are rare and drop rare bps of vega ancient

:D

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Hello. Do you remember the PvP and TvT Tournaments where can be won the TR ships?

It was made in 2012 [Teams] and in 2011 [1v1]. Ask the older GMs how it was planned. Before it there was registration on forum, something like a World Cup of Football... U know...

Greets.

yoda954

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
yoda954
The GM's were recently replaced and not many 'old' GMs remain, so I doubt there will be much information being passed around.

As well, there used to be invasions every week, and they used to be in low level systems, so the largest number of people could come to them. I remember the 2010 days, when over 60 pilots would show up at an invasion. Red sundays, and Free-For-All sessions where a GM took control (used to call him/it Gringoc I think) a mantis ship, and pilots would chase the GM across the planet. These days were fun, and this was the prime of PG.

I'm aware of the new GM team (still wondering why the change was made) is small, and this makes it hard to host many invasions/events, but the more they host, the more people will want to apply for a GM position. This is how the game will grow again.

So Red Sundays, Free-For-Alls, and more invasions in lower-level systems to attract larger numbers of pilots.

Just My Opinion...

blackdragon911

Reaction score
I would like those PvP tournaments again where u can win TR ships idk if its for 1 on 1 or sq fights. takes so long to try get those TR ships complete :(( ofc i would like the tournaments with rares and no ancient tech because ancient techs will ruin everything

Z-Ron

Reaction score
I would love to see a treasure hunt per system, and the first 100 players in each system would get some kind of prize, maybe 1000 cryonite, 100 gold, etc.? Or maybe we could have a bit of a war between two sides in Vega, and we have to collect a certain item to buff our side, give us rewards and influence the battle.

alekjoao98

Reaction score
Hello all ;).
I've made a post before, about a big event called "TEASTER EVENT 2013", it's on Archives; in Suggestions section, please look at my post look's interesting for a big event before year finish :D

-Best Regards & Wishes.

Most_Wanted

Reaction score
anza12 said:
how about a vega invasion with mantis that are rare and drop rare bps of vega ancient

:D
I like this an ivansion that drops Ancient bps that would be nice because Siruis is just to Random

Most_Wanted

Reaction score
I would like an Event where the JS-R Pirate Storm would be avalible to players! That would be nice maybe you can message the Game Developers and see what can be done. Thank you for Reading. :D

Most_Wanted

Reaction score
I would like an event to where Pilots can get bps for the JS-R Pirate Storm. Because I think its a cool looking ship or you can make it a hybrid, doesnt really matter aslong as its avaliable for players. Maybe ask the Game Developers if its possible.

Thank you for Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.