Planet Ideas

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
If the Dev team is in need for new ideas and incpiration for new planets. I have some ideas:

Take a planet. Remove the surface, and have alot of cave systems and tunnels inside the entire map. This would be freacking awesome! U can fly ontop of the planet as normal, but still have cave entrances and cave system underneath, with stronger mantis in those caves. Make it really hard to find the way out from the caves. Like technatoria tunnels and shit! Like doctor Mans planet for the movie Interstellar. No surface, just giant cave systems all the way down. :D But not as bright, make it dark and a cold'ish feeling, that would creep me out.

Another cool idea would be:

Take a planet. Make a scenario where there has been a huge meteorite that has crashed into the planet and made a huge concave area. THIS area will be where the map is going to be made. So when u fly on the surface u are flying in a Concave formation. So from one corner to another, u can see (almost) straight up to see the other end of the map. Like that moon station from the Disney movie Treasure Planet. Again. Frcking awesome! :D

Another example:

A planet with tight forests and giant trees where the top of the leaves have merged together so they block out the sun. But the sun will still squeeze some light trough the leaves making small sun spots lighting up small areas. Swamps and geysers that spoils out heat from the underground. Again frcking awesome!

I would love to have some feedback on those ideas. Not only from the Dev team. But from other players to if they agree with the awesomeness. :mrorange:

sabau100

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
. . . .
Rank
Clan
Mobius 118 - TXS
Well.. those are some good ideas!

Best regards. El Cetrero Fantasmal.

PD: also.. do not forget the fish. :D

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
This first one is that forest example i spoke about.

This second one is that tunnel and caves system i was thinking about. Maybe alittle more complex than this.

I like to draw in my free time. Yeah.
What do u guys think? :?: :mrorange:

Karol143

Reaction score
Hi Hansen i like your ideas both but i have something to say about cave and tunnels systems one.

Simply saying, that if you mean that new level shoud be added fop planet with entrance from surface in landing zone then i agree to the idea - but if you saying to place it in exchange for surface level then I would have to think about it, because entry from orbit directly to underground tunnels on the planet is not entirely true.

not that i'm trying to scrap your idea or something

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
Karol143 said:
Hi Hansen i like your ideas both but i have something to say about cave and tunnels systems one.

Simply saying, that if you mean that new level shoud be added fop planet with entrance from surface in landing zone then i agree to the idea - but if you saying to place it in exchange for surface level then I would have to think about it, because entry from orbit directly to underground tunnels on the planet is not entirely true.

not that i'm trying to scrap your idea or something
Ofcourse not! The landingzone will still be ontop at the surface as normal. But when a player is inside the cave system and tunnels he wont be allowed to enter orbit. He/she has to get out of there to enable orbit. :) cavern entranced not only in the mountain site but also down diagonally trough the ground and connects to the other tunnels. As u can see on my poorly drawing. :cool:

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
The second drawing (mine.jpg) i was hoping could be some kind of Mantis Harvester planet. Harvesters are (according to the story) and the rest of the mantis, gathering valuable cryonites from the ground and up. These tunnels and cave systems could be somekind of minesystem they have been using for houndred of years. So this could be a really good place to gather cryonite for players.

Place out loads of Harvester spots. And maybe some turrets and signor guards. That would be awesome. (and challenging) :devilish:

Agree?

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
These are some New maps i have been drawing trough Microsoft Paint in work. Just some fast sketch in my freetime. ;)

The second drawing is that concave map scenario i was talking about earlier in this thread.

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
This one i would love to have in the game. U have to follow the path to circle the hole map. Like Gazica. :cool:

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
Another one ive been working on. :cool:
Planet Name: Valtem

The scientists at Carl Sagan says there was once several unidentified species that thrived on Valtem.
When this planet was extincted for life forms by the devilish enemy Hawkmoths, there is only what
bones and whatever remains that can give us valuable info abut the species that once lived here.
Several bases has been established across the surface of Valtem. But the Hawkmoths are too
strong against the scientists to cover the hole planet. Why the Hawkmoths still patrols this godforsaken
planet is your main priority to find out. Are you ready to explore the unknown?

Attachments