Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GoCryInUrNightmares
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
I love how talented you are with the free cam tool, love your work as usual. <3
How do you even use the Freecam tool? I was just concerned cause i already saw it for the 3rd time and only know how you can hide your ship and hud would be nice if you can help me out thanks in advance :D

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Eredin got the free cam unlocked by us to help him make the new official trailer which turned out great. :)

I agree that it would be a nice thing to give you all the access to the free cam but then it needs some more to work as the free cam was build mainly for debugging purposes.

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
I love how talented you are with the free cam tool, love your work as usual. <3
Love this so much. I kinda want this free-cam too
Thanks a lot I appreciate that ! :giggle:
Eredin got the free cam unlocked by us to help him make the new official trailer which turned out great. :)

I agree that it would be a nice thing to give you all the access to the free cam but then it needs some more to work as the free cam was build mainly for debugging purposes.
Yup, I hope it will be implemented for all players one day. This will help to awaken the creativity of some, I'll be sure to make a video on how to use it if ever there is a need! :cheeky::whistle:

Greetings,
Eredin

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Yup, I hope it will be implemented for all players one day. This will help to awaken the creativity of some, I'll be sure to make a video on how to use it if ever there is a need! :cheeky::whistle:

Greetings,
Eredin
I think that this is always some sort of "risky business" to give players power they may "abuse". I have no real idea how the Free Cam tool works but if the loading of units is based on the camera and not the players position for some situations like maybe CQ it may be a bad thing cus "scouting".

On the other hand it would be a nice tool if you could "register" as 3rd party for the "position" of the "camera-man" that can show a CQ from a different view rather then the "common YT-view" cus i think that shots from a different angle/view/direction/etc. can bring some nice situations.

On a totaly other hand i could even belive that some may get their creative nerv to create some sort of "story of their own" within the game where Roleplay and stuff is a thing. In theory the possibilities are endless to use such a tool and if in the right hands it can create amazing results.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?

Nice.. It would be really cool and help to creat more short vids for social media. Or fanarts. Or just explore the pg universe. 😁

Shugoki

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GoCryInUrNightmares
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
Nice.. It would be really cool and help to creat more short vids for social media. Or fanarts. Or just explore the pg universe. 😁
Or as Vesperion already said, a short (or even big) story of our own. This would be fun ;)

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
I think that this is always some sort of "risky business" to give players power they may "abuse". I have no real idea how the Free Cam tool works but if the loading of units is based on the camera and not the players position for some situations like maybe CQ it may be a bad thing cus "scouting".
If you have seen the video you have the answer. :whistle: ;)