What's new

Parsec Mizar to Sirius

Gorgon706

Reaction score
Ok touching on what Monkey Magic said about switching already bought tech for a ship idea
http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=314&t=26513

this is for parsec class ships now it would be good if we could have a parsec in our hangar and with the drop down list for it going "Mizar then Sol 45 then Sol 60 ect and people could put there ship so say a dominator in sirius and they wanted to use that dominator in a mizar cq they could by clicking the Mizar tab giving them access to the mizar armour of the parsec class ship without selling or changing there sirius tech'd domi and armour if SS put this in it could make parsec type ships alot more interesting and worth there weight in cryo alot more!

Malevos

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Malevos
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighters
This sounds like a really interesting idea :Thumbs Up:. Switching tech and armour depending on the system could be extremely handy. :))

alekjoao98

Reaction score
It's also a good idea Gorgon m8, i like this idea.
But your idea talks about armour class, what about BP switch? if you gonna switch armours why not BP's too ^^? it can handle good and you will not waste so much grind time for mizar, sol and draconis parsec class ships for cq's and SM's ^^.

Gorgon706

Reaction score
The main reason i didnt touch on the Switching BPs is because MonkeyMagic already has a thread about that in the Suggestions

alekjoao98

Reaction score
Ok Gorgon m8 don't worry just was minding, but i like your suggestio also good really :D.