Multi-Server achievement leaderboard

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Hello Pilots,

After doing some research, i come with a multi-server achievement leaderboard that i will be updating maybe each 6 months or once a year. Its incredible to see pilots with such progress in their accounts. Keep with it :devilish:

Updated in April 11-04-2020
Achievement Leaderboard April 2020.png

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I find it interesting how Korel is here dominating the list with their entries and the Askone is on 2nd place. But i think it shows just how "broken" the ladder really is cus most of Askones "top Pilots" have just the skulls and not really the achive points in their rankings...

But then again Skull and Achive points are more or less useless aside from the theoretical goal to earn them for "braging rights".

Spyder001

Reaction score
None from Solaria listed either.

But the attempt is nice.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
I find it interesting how Korel is here dominating the list with their entries and the Askone is on 2nd place. But i think it shows just how "broken" the ladder really is cus most of Askones "top Pilots" have just the skulls and not really the achive points in their rankings...
Not strange for me. When I compiled the first ranking 3 years ago, BigDaddy from Korell was in first place, and only V1_Hyper from Askone was in top ten. I don't know why BigDaddy is not in this list, maybe he quitted the game. As far as I know, in Korell there is a lot of activity, with many clans in higher systems. But still I see Razzorkill fighting for top one, even when turkoxsary from Aurora left his place to yousadichou from Gaia.

Good work Fission. I still have the October 2019 ranking data archived somewhere. No time for upload.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
This for checking the progress from past rankings:

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Hello HGUS,

Thanks for linking the previous leaderboards so people can see the progress of those mighty pilots :cool:

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
I see the links to 2017 and 2016 rankings from that post don't work cause the forum migration.

Here the new links: