What's new

MST-Y Locust Perf + Stun vs. Prot [Doesn't Work]

Joe-Bob

Reaction score
I recently bought the MST-Y Locust and was surprised when testing the ship, i found out that all offensive tech used in combination with a Perforator will go through a Protector...excluding the Stun Charge.
I realize that no ship has had this combination before so maybe it wasnt thought of, but I think all tech (including stuns) should work through any Shield/Protector as long as I have an adequate Perforator.
Personally, one of the reasons I bought the ship was because of the Perf + Stun combination, only to find out it just doesn't work against Potectors. :sneaky: I realize that there aren't many Locust pilots out there, as its a very new ship, but I'd like to get this changed/fixed/voted on if possible.

Some people may say that this would make the ship over-powered...I disagree. The perforator should (and does) render any shield/protector useless to ALL offensive tech from the player using the perf, and stuns from that player should be included in that. The ship has slightly less armor than the Hunter and the only other offensive weapons aside from the Stun Charge are the Aggrobomb and the basic Blaster. Making the perforator work the way its supposed to (with all tech) would not make this ship overpowered. It would simply make the Perforator do its job to the fullest, specifically when it's used in combination with a Stun Charge/Dome against Protectors. I think it's probably something with the Protector thats doing it though, not a problem with the Perforator...as it still makes everything else go through the Protector.

**To forum mods, i couldn't find the "suggestions" board, only the "feedback" board and the description is
"Feedback
The right place for ideas, criticism and compliments"
so to me, this was the best place to post this. If it needs to be moved, please move it/show me where I can find the Suggestions thingy...Thank you